You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 9:39am

My game won't download after the first prologue

I created the character and played the prologue. After that the game started to download the world (I think) but it gets stucked to 88%. I don't know what to do. Can anyone help me? :(

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 6:31pm

Some old friends and family talked me into downloading Allods for the first time in a couple years, with the relatively new publisher and such now... But geez, I could rent better download servers for free. I'm not one to complain for much, (I mean hey, the download is done when it's done, right?), but I've only downloaded 1.3 gigs in eight hours. It takes me a few minutes to download a gig of something normally, so...

Just my 2 cents. Maybe I'll be able to download the game within the next few years.

Sunday, May 4th 2014, 10:30am

@Allu
Maybe the game didn't finish download everything. If you still have the problem, I suggest waiting for the game to fully download before you start playing.

@8madhatter8
I believe someone said the download works like a torrent, so if not a lot of players are downloading the game, you'll have slow speed. I don't know if that's the case or not. I was able to download it all in about 3 hours.

Monday, May 5th 2014, 4:48am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

If you are still doing the progressive download it will stop at a certain % till it downloads the area in which you are trying to go. Like Zurion said, wait till the game is fully downloaded and you wont run into this problem.

Rate this thread