You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 12:34pm

bug in ruby description of warden

the stamina and threat increase is always the same in rank1,2 and 3? if the description is correct i only put in rank 1. warden have a ruby which in description say it increase endurance. what is it? thats not correct. i dont have endurance in my stats. wardens can parry and dodge? there are rubies which can increase parry and dodge if we cant do it now why still be there? warden talents and ruby need be fixed.
contajogo19 has attached the following images:
  • Capturar2.JPG
  • Capturar3.JPG

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 1:58pm

Oracle

Intermediate

It is like that for all classes. None of them are fully complete with the new translations, and there are even errors in the Engineer trees. Zurion and I are working on a correctly translated calculator. The translations are done :) Just waiting on Zuri now to finish updating it ^^ Here is a list of the Warden rubies as they should read:

Ruby Panel 1 - Wolf’s Blow
-- Rubies “Superior Balance”
Should read: “Increases your Tenacity by 5/10/15%.” Each cast of Pain Shock reduces the cooldown of Bark Shield by 5/10/15 seconds.”
-- Rubies “Primal Inspiration”
Should read: “Increases your Determination by 3/6/9.”
-- Rubies “Blade Turner” (all 3 grids)
Should read: “Increases your Bloodlust by 5/10/15.”
-- Rubies “Enhanced Reflexes” (all 3 grids)
Should read: “Increases the chance to dodge attacks for you and your pet by 5/10/15%.”
-- Rubies “Predatory Urge”
Should read: “Increases your Anger by 4/8/12.”
Ruby Panel 2 - Lightning Strike
-- Rubies “Feral Instincts”
Should read: “Reduces the amount of incoming critical damage to you and your pet by 5/10/15%.”
-- Rubies “Force of Nature”
Should read: “Increases your Vigor by 3/6/9%.”
Ruby Panel 3 - Maul
-- Rubies “Bestial Synergy”
Should read: “Grants your pet’s attacks a 25% chance to increase your Luck by 4% for 25 seconds. No more than 1/2/3 effect(s) may be active at the same time.”

If I missed any, let me know :)

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 2:44pm

some players say dodge and parry dont work is it true? or dodge work and parry dont work? or parry work and dodge dont work? i'm confused. and warden have ruby to increase dodge and other ruby to increase parry. should i put both in rank 3 to increase my dodge and parry chance or they are useless?

sorry my bad english but i'm portuguese(from portugal not brazil)!

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 2:49pm

oracle you forgot to talk about the ruby hard training in panel 3. my first question was about it and in description of rank1,2,3 say the same i forgot to put a pictures of rank 3 but now i know it still have the same description(same numbers 3% and 30% of rank 1). i want know how many it increase hard training in rank 2 and rank 3.

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 4:11pm

oracle you forgot to talk about the ruby hard training in panel 3. my first question was about it and in description of rank1,2,3 say the same i forgot to put a pictures of rank 3 but now i know it still have the same description(same numbers 3% and 30% of rank 1). i want know how many it increase hard training in rank 2 and rank 3.

It says 3/6/9, 30%/60%/90% in here:

http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc#!5!111....…!a/A!a/A!i/CRTB

This is post 5.1 calculator but it's is unchanged I think.

Sunday, May 4th 2014, 5:03pm

Oracle

Intermediate

Yes, Dala is correct. Increases Pet's Stamina by 3/6/9% and the threat generated by their attacks by 30/60/90%. :)

As for dodge and parry..
By default all classes do not dodge or parry, however, it is still possible to dodge/parry/block if you have rubies that enable it. Warden's have rubies that allow you to dodge 15% of attacks if you take all three :)

Wednesday, May 14th 2014, 6:25pm

oracle

oracle you said:

-- Rubies “Blade Turner” (all 3 grids)
Should read: “Increases your Bloodlust by 5/10/15.”

what is the bloodlust? a effect of something? i cant find it and i'm a warden too

Wednesday, May 14th 2014, 7:29pm

Oracle

Intermediate

Bloodlust is one of the defensive stats that will heal you for a % of your damage dealt :)

Wednesday, May 14th 2014, 10:14pm

Resha

Intermediate

Bloodlust = Ferocity
Drood retraité !