You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 2:13pm

When will nerf come?

As in topic im gettin bored of the total ownage of wars , bards and healers zzz today at aod enemy team had 6 bard 5 healers no chance to kill them....and healers this days its just a joke anger bugged he heals instant and kills everyone around on another aod i had one he was 80-3 so cmon no one should have that stats on aod

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 2:26pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

As in topic im gettin bored of the total ownage of wars , bards and healers zzz today at aod enemy team had 6 bard 5 healers no chance to kill them....and healers this days its just a joke anger bugged he heals instant and kills everyone around on another aod i had one he was 80-3 so cmon no one should have that stats on aod
nothing wrong with that stats..I reached 120~ kills in aod few times already
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 2:29pm

Bard has always been like that, healers I do agree, celestial judgment is plain stupid. Warriors are so squishy its funny as hell so no issue there.

The one I am very shocked about is mage. Mages are sickeningly unbalanced with the damage they do more so than last patch. watched a mage wipe out 11 people in 1 AoD with a surge which is just stupid. Comet hits for about 60% of peoples HP.

To be totally honest mage needs comet to do about 30% less than it does now.

Whats funny though, is if you think 80-3 is bad you should have seen Vashbog go 101-4
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 2:45pm

Spamming in /raid chat to focus healers works miracles, although not always. I don't want to even think how many just attack whatever their one tap of the Tab key targets and don't employ any tactics.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 4:12pm

Diktator

Trainee

If warrior use charge on you,just watch yourself being raped.

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 4:43pm

Sometimes it looks like Holy Shield doesn't have any CD, same with reflections.

And it is even harder to kill healers since anger doesn't work as it should.

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 5:16pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

Anger actually works quite well, you just seem to have not enough of it or die too soon to see the effect. As you see, Tenacity is the counter stat for anger and people with 45 tenacity can run around without getting wounds for at least 3 times damage taken more than their hp.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 7:06pm

Bard has always been like that, healers I do agree, celestial judgment is plain stupid. Warriors are so squishy its funny as hell so no issue there.
The one I am very shocked about is mage. Mages are sickeningly unbalanced with the damage they do more so than last patch. watched a mage wipe out 11 people in 1 AoD with a surge which is just stupid. Comet hits for about 60% of peoples HP.

To be totally honest mage needs comet to do about 30% less than it does now.

Whats funny though, is if you think 80-3 is bad you should have seen Vashbog go 101-4

Yeah i do agree with mages but not as it goes for dmg its supose to be like this but they need to die alot faster:]

I know that bards always been like this but that dosent change the fact that they need a nerf.

As it goes for kills bard and summ have great aoe dmg not as healer so getting 100 + kills as them is easier then with healer

Sunday, May 4th 2014, 10:15am

Why nerf some classes instead of buffing some other classes? :)

Sunday, May 4th 2014, 4:53pm

cause pvp gets too fast them^^ where is the fun if every class can 1 or 2 hit his openent?^^

i remember fights from back then where i just away cause there was no solution after 20 min ;D;D

Monday, May 5th 2014, 5:00am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Agree'd

Monday, May 5th 2014, 10:55am

Because if they buff other classes, they have to buff the entire game to fit the new level of average class power. It is always easier to nerf the 1, 2, 3 OP classes, instead of buffing the 7 weak ones and rebalancing the whole game.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Monday, May 5th 2014, 2:06pm

yes they made caster healer a class for those who want to learn how to press 1 and than brag about their skills and about the other 2 they are OP already ever since the remake or their release x)

game mechanics are just stupid atm for me every class can 1 each other besides Paladin, which i totally dislike. With this new system all it takes is a simple crit to pretty much 1 hit someone and simple with potent + lvl 55 rellics u have already 20% chance to crit which is alot and not funny at all

Monday, May 5th 2014, 6:02pm

cause pvp gets too fast them^^ where is the fun if every class can 1 or 2 hit his openent?^^

i remember fights from back then where i just away cause there was no solution after 20 min ;D;D

acutally i enjoy the onehit fights the most :)

Monday, May 5th 2014, 6:54pm

acutally i enjoy the onehit fights the most

I think he/she meant lvl60vs.60 fights... Not 60vs.30...!

Monday, May 5th 2014, 7:57pm

maryoosh

Beginner

On sub server it is pretty good balanced now, there are no "op" classes.

Monday, May 5th 2014, 11:44pm

reeah19

Intermediate

very unbalanced, mages 1 hit, warriors 1 hit, now they made this caster healer wich is extremly annoying due to amazing damage, i like it when im the one playing it but its plain stupid, talking abouse similar geared/runed lvl 60. Holy paladin is so bad now at pve but well considering it should be tank its ok... that upcoming tenacity nerf is gonna kill it tho :/
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 8:49am

nerf the psy

✿ /ᐠ .ᆺ. ᐟ\ (๑✪ᆺ✪๑) /ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 3:28pm

acutally i enjoy the onehit fights the most

I think he/she meant lvl60vs.60 fights... Not 60vs.30...!

i know, i meant 60 vs 60 this time :P

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 4:07pm