You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 10:20pm

• "adversary989" started this thread

Seals of Power World Mystery

Hi, I was wondering if anyone who is familiar with this questline could help me complete this World Mystery chain.

When I was talking to Lovewise Catfish in Novograd on my reincarnation, I noticed that I could spend 35 Mystery Seal shards to complete this WM and get a ruby - so that means I must have completed it on my progenitor. However for the life of me I can't figure out what to do on my reinc to complete this.

When I look up the Seals of Power quest in the World Mystery tab, it says I've completed 3/4 of the quest sections and for the last one it just says "This World Mystery has not been discovered yet..." Spamming Find a Quest locator hasn't yielded any promising leads.

Does anyone know what zone/location/NPC I must talk to in order to pick up the trail for this World Mystery?

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 11:21pm

Hi, I was wondering if anyone who is familiar with this questline could help me complete this World Mystery chain.

When I was talking to Lovewise Catfish in Novograd on my reincarnation, I noticed that I could spend 35 Mystery Seal shards to complete this WM and get a ruby - so that means I must have completed it on my progenitor. However for the life of me I can't figure out what to do on my reinc to complete this.

When I look up the Seals of Power quest in the World Mystery tab, it says I've completed 3/4 of the quest sections and for the last one it just says "This World Mystery has not been discovered yet..." Spamming Find a Quest locator hasn't yielded any promising leads.

Does anyone know what zone/location/NPC I must talk to in order to pick up the trail for this World Mystery?

Seals of Power last part is defeating Nihaz.

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 11:46pm

• "adversary989" started this thread

Ahh, thank you very much Dala!

I have not completed Dead City on my progenitor and didn't defeat Nihaz. I guess Lovewise Catfish was offering that option, it didn't mean that I could get that ruby yet.

Really appreciate your help.