You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, May 4th 2014, 11:00pm

PVE Tank bard build (Theoretical)

Hi fellow bards,
I'm Hilver a level 60 great kanian skald from FateOfOneNation guild.
In this post I'll view a tank bard build for PVE..I for one don't believe in the effectiveness of tank bards unless when it comes to PVP or solo farming simply because,they have no aggro skill and don't wear plate armor like warriors,paladins and healers.
Anyway I believe the following build can help in co-tanking +supports specially some raids and also might prove to be a good soloer build for those who insist to use tank bards in PVE and I also tried to maximize aggro using every possible way through increasing both heals and damage as well as sacrificing some damage for the greatest survival potential (keep in mind more damage and heals=more aggro).
This is the PVE tank bard build:
http://tinyurl.com/n3ohkml

I tried to max the effectiveness of nocturne in this build as well as having okay damage and survival and support ofc but again remember this isn't a PVE DPS build at all or not the most efficient DPS build and I won't recommend it unless you want a PVE tanky build..I haven't tried this build out and I don't intend to try it since I'm into PVE DPS builds for bards but in PVP I have something close to this (ofc with PVP talents and rubies like fugue in a minor etc) so this is just a model or an example of a build if you ever want a tanky bard PVE build.
I might add more info later but atm I don't have much time so later. :)
Good luck and don't hesitate to give feed back!
Hilver level 60 Kanian great skald.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Hilver" (Oct 25th 2014, 3:14pm) with the following reason: Adding picture for build.