You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:58pm

Dominion Times

The current Dominion times of 2pm cst are going to be a bit problematic for the majority of the NA player base.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 12:12am

IAmGroot

Professional

Doubt they care.
EU is the majority of the population.
We'll probably get the shit end of the stick.

I can't say I don't care...because I do...and I'll really miss PvP and Dom and other things...
but...
I'm really happy to see a population of more than 200 people.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 12:20am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

NA population is almost nonexistent XD
Town full of players from EU server.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 12:22am

NA population is almost nonexistent XD
Town full of players from EU server.

Yes because most NA players just got off of work and are still downloading the patch.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 1:02am

warria26

Beginner

7:00 est time should be good for all, if the eu server time is 4hrs ahead(not sure what time they got), but its a suggestion.
Kaylaa - Bard/Kaykutta - Warden
Disturbed Guild NA
Am no superhero
mes que un club
:) :) :) :) :)

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 12:48pm

Lunita

Beginner

Yeah they 2 pm cst. Can anyone say class/work/no allods

Even a time adjust of two hours or three hours would be nice. But as is, no more running around in Misty Glade for a lot of NA players.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 2:53pm

7pm est would be cool if that in fact does line up for eu but would still leave pst players out in the cold but that's better than all NA players!
Anyone else have good suggestions of times?

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 3:41pm

Modliszka

Beginner

From my CET time point of view:

As for group dominia on Sunday I think that its still the best time - its near noon US time even PST - so as long as you not play/study on weekends it should be fine.
The problem will be raid dominions on Wednesday - and there I cannot find a good solution - postponing it for 2-3 hours wuldn't do the trick for you. :S

And you reminded me how I was getting up at 4.00 a.m. to participate in Astral Confrontation when playing on US Nezeb ;)

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 8:27pm

So are we going to get a GM update on this issue, because it is a really really big problem?

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 8:37pm

Xaraman

Trainee

I'm sure once the GMs fix all the tech probs people are having, they'll be looking at all other aspects of the game. This is a problem all right for the NA players. Thankfully though, you can make most your grains from the Sunday fights, so at least it's not a complete loss for you guys.

The problem is the time difference. Even moving it to 7pm EST wouldn't be ideal as that is 12am GMT and 1am CET (most of the EU player base are in this zone). The only way i can see around it is to let the 2 competing guilds schedule their own time. However, raid fights must happen before Thurs, 3amGMT, which is weekly reset. So it won't give a very large window to schedule something between Monday night and then, but it might help the situation.

Cheers!

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 9:36pm

Kaggon

Trainee

Doubt they care.
EU is the majority of the population.
We'll probably get the shit end of the stick.
As Much as I agree with with this^ The Majority of the N/A population are still spending cash on the game. A fk they should give whether or not eu dominates na populace. 2 or 3 hours later and Dom would be perfect. If there are brains among them that have control, it will change to better accommodate BOTH parties in the future!

Ringtones~Bard
Ratchette~Mechanic
~Eminence~

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 6:57am

The only way i can see around it is to let the 2 competing guilds schedule their own time. However, raid fights must happen before Thurs, 3amGMT, which is weekly reset.
I like this idea.
Even with the skirmish dom times, would it be possible to have half of them during a time convenient for EU players and half convenient for NA players instead of all during a certain time? Currently for NA they start in the middle of the night (3-4am) and go into early mornings. Or even more spread out throughout the day, instead of every hour it could be every other hour.

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 6:48pm

Now it's even worse, with EU Daylight Savings time it has changed from 2:00PM CST to 1:00Pm CST.

And Raid 3:00PM CST to 2:00PM CST.

Good luck actually getting things done now if you are in NA timezones.

Monday, April 14th 2014, 11:06pm

14 days later, still waiting for a replay from the Community Manager on this problem.

I am not going to let it drop BTW.

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 12:32am

What you wanna do? We have about 9h delay to our NA players. If we do Domi at 22:00-00:00 they have 13:00-15:00
So how you wanna put party domi? 3 at night on a wednesday so the few NA ppl have nice times?
Or we fight as 6 in the morning at breakfast so they have 21:00?

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 1:58am

Jinxed

Intermediate

It seems the Sub server is full of all EU players as well there are some that are from NA.
Jinxed-level 60

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 4:44am

[quote='Randir','index.php?page=Thread&postID=16696#post16696']What you wanna do? We have about 9h delay to our NA players. If we do Domi at 22:00-00:00 they have 13:00-15:00
So how you wanna put party domi? 3 at night on a wednesday so the few NA ppl have nice times?
Or we fight as 6 in the morning at breakfast so they have 21:00?[/quote]

3 hours later then current time would be what, 12-1am, one hour later then we had it on previous NA server.

Yet would allow the actual NA players to show up.

Though I guess it does benefit you EU players since it means the NA players that would kick your assess can't be on.

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 6:54am

Though I guess it does benefit you EU players since it means the NA players that would kick your assess can't be on.

imaginary NA players?

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 10:49am

It was a silly idea to merge servers with so different timezones.

I was always saying how it will never happen because exactly this problem arises. And now I'm all like wtf it happened and the NA players are mad.

They should have taken over publishing of Brazilian version and merge NA servers with those, not with EU.

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 11:45am

It was a silly idea to merge servers with so different timezones.

I was always saying how it will never happen because exactly this problem arises. And now I'm all like wtf it happened and the NA players are mad.

They should have taken over publishing of Brazilian version and merge NA servers with those, not with EU.
That is one of those OLD big problems in AO. Why OLD? This problems have appeared on RU when a lot of Far East and Siberia players asked about adapting game for their timezone, but "а воз и ныне там..."...

Without timezone-adapting this game will have always big fail, cause it can give more efficiency in using of the server's capasity.
I treat other people the way I want to be treated myself.
I treat other people the way they treat me.