You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 5th 2018, 9:54pm

Which Account Should I stick with (URGENT)

First Account:

Guardian Account which I stuck with for 6 years

Blue Additional Talent Point, Green page of the edict of conclave (30 def stats), 1 Additional Ruby, Gallop - Strategic Advantage - Veil of speed,

slot for a second earring of rare quality, Common Additional Stat points, Greater Martyr's salvation, Blue wizard emblem.

766 555 Runes

Looter with herbs and mineral upgrade. 4 Horse skins, 8 Wolf skins, 2 Gryphon Skins, Cash shop Magic Carpet, 4 Dragon skins.

Current Mounts: Crystal Quartz Dragon, Cash shop magic carpet, Goldwood wolf.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second Account (free Items given by Allods ) AKA New Account:

You know whats given to those new players. Every purple scroll and emblem. More TPs, Rubies, Stats etc.

Bought Gallop

Going to have 777 666 runes, and has 155 costumes.

1 Demon Mount.
And no skins yet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Which account should I stick to the one with more memories, or the one that is stronger than my first account and which might cost more than my Guardian account?

Most confusing thing Im dealing with, which is currently increasing my hate for this game and the way devs put all my work to shame.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "user_22463489" (Apr 6th 2018, 2:23am)

Friday, April 6th 2018, 2:41am

This one what allods give you

What are you did wchole 6y ending with only green scrolls ?

Avangare player can farm 200-400k gold per day (or more)

Also you can play on 2 of them, what will bring you x2 first win profit

Quoted

Most confusing thing Im dealing with, which is currently increasing my hate for this game and the way devs put all my work to shame.

Cristal price is the lowest from 2-3y (x2 lower then in 7.0-8.0 path), your all "hard" work was just slacking, don't blame for that devs

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Apr 6th 2018, 2:56am)

Friday, April 6th 2018, 3:05am

If I was slacking I would still have level 3 runes max, I played mostly F2P, gold wasn't easy to farm back then hell no. I never used cash to get runes, plus I bought a couple of chests and scrolls using my own gold in game.

The runes I got are mostly from farming gold not paying cash.

Im only a slacker if I have nothing at all.
I've only payed little to the game and stuck with it so long.
If I really wanted to be at the level of new players right now I would be playing 24/7 before but hell no there was something called school and future ahead of me.
Im supposed to blame the devs for not giving us the same stand as new players have right now.
And certainly giving us vets completely nothing.
Im glad the new players dont get to experience what we had before its nice.
But if they want to do things like that, they should do it right.

Anyways, thank you for the response i'll stick with the one that allods gave free stuff to, I'll work on getting the mounts and things that have no effect on combat, infact i just got an extra 1200cc from the prophetic cards which I did not pay any cash to so theres that lol

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "user_22463489" (Apr 6th 2018, 3:16am)

Friday, April 6th 2018, 1:10pm

Quoted

Im only a slacker if I have nothing at all.
I've only payed little to the game and stuck with it so long.

I play from 4y 4-6h evry day and i was able to farm p5,ligchting bolt, scarab, Guar, all epic scrols (only x2 rubys was left for me)
and ful 7 runes cuz i never needed more as support, also i had time to help 2 of my friends get p5 too
Also have all 11/11 incarnation 10 of them on 75-80lv
First time i donated game was -60% cc event aand +30% return, cuz that offert was fair for me, so i'm schoced i'm in diferent level then you playing less
now in 1-2 months i will collct 13m gold and will uprage my runes to 999 888

Quoted

Im supposed to blame the devs for not giving us the same stand as new players have right now.
And certainly giving us vets completely nothing.

WHY thay schold give anythink to veterans, most of them have over 12 runes and have most of that stuff, you're just person " Oh thay get some good stuf, and me not, lets blame devs and show how greedy i'm"

Just use both of your characters, and go gear and etc strogner one, whats problm with it, now you no even need make incarntion and save 825 cristals, if you want make another chars for more gold earning

Also that event will be close soon, and will back after 10,0 path

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Apr 6th 2018, 1:23pm)

Friday, April 6th 2018, 1:45pm

Well if the memories value more for you than ~100-150EUR worth of the starting package, then stick to you old char.

If your 6 year memories are cheaper than 100-150 EUR, switch to the new one.

Or play both: farm stuff on new one which is stronger, and spend everything on boosting your old toon. Will take quite a while, but looking at what you were able to gather over 6 years it couldn't be any slower anyway.

Thing is with the attitude that made you play for 6 years to only end up with a blue-tear C$ character you won't be able to play competitively on your new toon anyway, then why even bother?

Friday, April 6th 2018, 3:49pm

Infact I am able to play competitively on my new toon, I've taken down several players with fulls 10s including psi's, mages, warriors, and worked effortlessly with others to take down a full 13 player.

Such of those occasions are june catacombs last round. I've won a game for the first time using my skills and the runes given by allods.

Honestly right now, in this moment it is the best time for me to farm as much as I can to get the best results.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "user_22463489" (Apr 6th 2018, 4:04pm)

Friday, April 6th 2018, 3:59pm

Quoted

WHY thay schold give anythink to veterans, most of them have over 12 runes and have most of that stuff, you're just person " Oh thay get some good stuf, and me not, lets blame devs and show how greedy i'm

Wait wait, wait right there. You're calling me greedy? I got nothing compared to the new players lmao how am I greedy? Also most of the average vets I've seen are 8s 9s and 10s lol.

How am i greedy for trying to be in the same level as NEW players?
Dont call me greedy when you dont know what situation my account is in.
I never asked for allods to give me stuff in my post so please refrain of what you're calling me.
I Just asked for opinions and help, not to be called greedy, you've said your part and told me to stick to the new account.
Thank you now move on.

Also I do understand the concept of farming, I've been farming much more than I used to before. I know what to do, right now its just which account to pick to do it for.

You people told me to stick to the new account, i'll stick with the new account.

Thats all I need thank you, I dont need to be asked questions why, why, how, why and you could have and you should have.

I gave you my reasons and thats all. Im smart enough to know what I need to do to get back up to the competitive players.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "user_22463489" (Apr 6th 2018, 4:05pm)

Saturday, April 7th 2018, 7:19am

Keep both, just focus on new character. On old account make lvl 25-28 char for daily lottery (Mysterious Lands is really fast way to complete that on this lvl), do some astral runs and equip char with full leggy set, turn off the egg and enjoy pretty OPed character for Asee-teph and in the meantime maybe You will get some good stuff from lottery too.

I really do not recommend heavy gold farming in "Free to Play" model game unless You live in country where 10 EUR is half of monthly salary.
It is possible to get some boutique stuff from gold farming but that means farming for 8-12h/day for several years and like I said before game is too unstable to plan for more than 3 months ahead. Allods is really good in protecting interests of ppl paying around 100-150 EUR/month, all updates, pvp content and most of endgame content is meant for those players but it doesn't mean that You can't enjoy the game as F2P just think what You really need and what isn't necessary especially when Your primary focus is PvE...

Saturday, April 7th 2018, 9:15am

lvl 25-28 char for daily lottery (Mysterious Lands is really fast way to complete that on this lvl)

Much better thing for daily lottery is distortion.
Completing this task in leveling account results with greatly increased chance for completely useless items.

Saturday, April 7th 2018, 11:41am

This post is ridiculous, yet I'll try to be nice and tell you what you should do...
your old account sucks, screw the memories.

now lets talk math...

-Your old account has:
Sacrament: +1 to stats points
Conclave: +30 to vitality
Mage Diary: +1 ruby
Earring slot: blue ( and its for free now for all players )
Wizard emblem: blue.
Looter and encyclopedia: +1100BC maximum cost.
Martyr's level: 2 (the lithana is for like 120K gold at ah so IDK why are you putting this into comparison).
Runes: 6.3:5.

-the new account has:
Study of perfection: 30+30+30+60= +150 extra stats point (total stat points becomes 250)
Sacrament: 1+2= +3 to stats point
Conclave: 30+40+50= +120 stats to Vitality/Bloodlust/Caution.
Mage Diary: 1+1+1+2= +5 rubies.
Earring slot: Epic.
Wizard emblem: Epic.
Runes: full8 for 1 month then it becomes like 7:6 all you have to pay is like 50K gold.
discount for 100 box of patronage 5: 7BCfor each box x100= 700BC super cheap.

so yeah the new account is much much much stronger and the guardian rank only matters if you are going to buy stuff from NPCs and you can still buy them in your old character and then send it via mail to the new account, the costumes you can get them from the current anniversary event, also from GT,DC etc... and the mounts and mount sinks isn't a think that you should be comparing as mount won't help you much in PVP, and the new account gets many mount and 2 permanent ones!, the new account is better and it has more value if you want to progress in the game pat 5 for example.

Yet its still frustrating for me to give the Epic mage and epic study of perfection for a 5 min game-play time... and we didn't get any response from my.com, that sucks.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Saturday, April 7th 2018, 5:17pm

totally agree with the post above me
no need to delete the old account. just play active on the new one

the most favorable solution to this whole topic would have been sending this package simply to EVERY account on the server, end of story

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 9:24am

Thank you so much for the responses! <3

Rate this thread