You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 9th 2018, 3:50pm

Phantom Tracker Addon

Is anyone else having trouble w/ the Phantom Tracker Addon from Alloderpro? I' using the latest version 1.1 which says it should work on EN version. I'm sure it's installed into my folders correctly as the little "P" icon shows up on my screen but it doesn't do anything. Suggestions?

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 2:41pm

dragagon

Unregistered

If you click on the P, you will see bars appearing showing how many phantoms you have currently up, and showing their remaining timers.

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 4:54pm

I figured it out. The "P" icon was separated from the phantom list field. The phantom list was hiding behind my character field in upper corner. I noticed a tiny piece of it and pulled it next to "P". I have no response to the 'did you try clicking the button' comment :D

Wednesday, July 25th 2018, 7:10am

hi! I already downloaded the phantom addon but after the patch 9.1 cant find it anymore. do I need to down load it again? thank you in advance! :D

Rate this thread