You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 13th 2018, 1:29pm

Resting Aoidoi incarnation

i have a problem in reseting an aoidoi incarnation :/

yes i know i will begin from level 1 and i don't care about this point because i don't like the aoidoi race + the mage class wasn't nice as i expected
i searched in google and found i need to complete the main questline + leveling up to 75
i already reached level 75 and completed the main questline but not traveling in time questline and i guess it's not the main questline because it came in patch 8.2
so what's now ? how i can delete this aoidoi incarnation ?

Friday, April 13th 2018, 3:19pm

Jinn

Intermediate

Delete/Give/Sell/Remove everything on your aoidoi character. Go to main char and select aoidoi - delete it and create new char. I believe that will work if I understand right.

PS: If you already know that, I've no other idea ):
^ . ^

Friday, April 13th 2018, 5:00pm

i deleted most of the things in the bad and in the equipment ( there is two items from the undeleteable crafting quest from the anvil )
and completed every questline from ammer even the patches questline ( but not the raid quest )
yet i can't delete it....
WTF ?!

Friday, April 13th 2018, 8:31pm

random ideas coming to my mind:

-- put ALL equipped items to boutique-bag... even runes, wizards emblem, specs of light

-- disable "Holy weapon"

-- sell the items from bag "normal" and "handwork"

-- take out all items from auction

-- clear mail (delete mails!)

-- abandon ALL quests

-- leave guild

-- you write about items for tutorial qust "make ring" and material --> this is likely your problem
can you somehow finish or abandon this quest?

-- if all dont help write to customer service

i like how you wrote you already know about what it means to delete the aiodos reinc - this makes sure there wont be any disappointment after reaching your goal :thumbup:

Saturday, April 14th 2018, 8:20am

i searched in google and found i need to complete the main questline + leveling up to 75
i already reached level 75 and completed the main questline but not traveling in time questline and i guess it's not the main questline because it came in patch 8.2

Those were requirements when Aoidoi race was implemented. Subsequent patches added quests to main quest line and increased max level. I bet there apply same rules as for unlocking incarnation - need to reach max level and complete present storyline quests, not ones from the past.

Saturday, April 14th 2018, 9:29am

Those were requirements when Aoidoi race was implemented. Subsequent patches added quests to main quest line and increased max level. I bet there apply same rules as for unlocking incarnation - need to reach max level and complete present storyline quests, not ones from the past.
Are you sure ?

Saturday, April 14th 2018, 11:43am

Vickie Lynn

Intermediate

Someone had already this problem in the past, and I had answered to this. Aoidoi incarnation just CAN'T be deleted. That's why you have to be very careful of what class you choose for it. Because once it's chosen, there'll be no other way to change its class by using morpher.

The reason I see that you can't delete it is that the item you get by postman (aoidoi spark) is unique, and can't be obtained again.
I prefer to be bad in game rather than being a trash in real life

Saturday, April 14th 2018, 2:09pm

Someone had already this problem in the past, and I had answered to this. Aoidoi incarnation just CAN'T be deleted. That's why you have to be very careful of what class you choose for it. Because once it's chosen, there'll be no other way to change its class by using morpher.
The reason I see that you can't delete it is that the item you get by postman (aoidoi spark) is unique, and can't be obtained again.
Why they didn't give a warning ?
and how i can contact with the support ? i didn't find the ( open a ticket ) button
i really want to delete this aoidoi incarnation :(

Saturday, April 14th 2018, 7:04pm

Hello,

You'll find the customer support page here: http://support.my.com/games/kb/allods/
You may try this form for your specific issue: http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/3/
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language