You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 15th 2018, 2:28pm

what is the best race for mage in Empire ?

I want to make a new mage character but I don't know what race to choose from

what's the race that have the most useful race skill on mage ?

and if anyone know a webpage that have all race skills that will be helpfull

thank u very much

and sorry for my bad english

Sunday, April 15th 2018, 6:48pm

There is not so expensive cs item that allows to use all race skills for class. Because you can buy cs currency with ingame gold it makes irrelevant what class you pick at start - you will have them all eventually.

Sunday, April 15th 2018, 7:19pm

relevant racial skills:

wings of the crow (temp. stat boost) -> more doubleattack -> more dmg (its description says "Zauberer" which is the Priden sorcerer i think)
astral aegis (shield) -> more defense -> survivability (its description says "Spezialist" which is the xadaganian sorcerer i think)

"a picture says more than 1000 words"

i am not 100% sure about the races as names have been changed a few times + i dont know the exact english terms so someone might confirm the info above

in the end you will someday get the "book of secrets" item which grants all racial skills anyway, so i recommend you do not purely base your decision on these skills