You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 12:56pm

Discussion thread: Radiant Strongbox of the Archivist

Here you can discuss the news about the Radiant Strongbox of the Archivist !

Where would you go on your first flight with your new Pegasus mount?
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Wraith02" (May 8th 2014, 1:09pm)

Friday, May 9th 2014, 1:59pm

While the sale mechanics and offers are the same, I have been told there may be some differences between the RU calendar and ours.
I don't get much more of a heads up then you guys.. just a day or 2 before when we're asked to prepare the news.

As for the missing events. Once the new payment methods are finally up I hope we can revisit the events we have run, and include those missed due to the merge etc..

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Rate this thread