You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 21st 2018, 5:57pm

Jagged Slice?

Anyone have some input into Jagged Slice? Ages ago it used to be the go-to bleed skill, but now as far as I can tell based on its damage output, it seems like a pathetic waste of talents/rubies.
Double digit damage output, compared to triple or even quadruple digits on other basic skills. (I'm looking at YOU, Deadly Lunge)

Things get even more confusing when you take the three Fatal Wound rubies though. "inflicts great damage" it says... H\how much is that? I have nothing to measure here!

So is there something I'm missing here? Does anyone have some secret info on the actual numbers behind Jagged slice and this "great damage", or has this skill just been nerfed horribly or at least poorly described?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Ninjazz" (Apr 21st 2018, 6:21pm)

Saturday, April 21st 2018, 6:29pm

Waste

Better hit ppl like this :

Saturday, April 21st 2018, 7:37pm

jagged slice once was the prerequisite for hitting a critical strike from some attacks
this has been removed rendering this skill to the sole purpose of inflicting "wounds" debuff (3rd grind down)
now, with recent expansion it can also cause "vulnearability" debuff (+ more dmg on target) -> 1st grind down left

there is no situation i can imagine where it would be beneficial to get this attack higher than Lv1 or the rubies which increase its (very small) dmg or the duration

Saturday, April 21st 2018, 9:41pm

If you know what you're doing, jagged slice in pve can have tics for 20k per secondes. And in pvp its useless, you use it only rank 1 to put vulnerability on enemy.

But yeah if you are against an engi with bloodlust elixir and 10k hp, you dont need vulnerability.

Sunday, April 22nd 2018, 12:39am

isn't it a bad skill, even if its only for the vulnerability buff I think it consumes too much and it will ruin your rotation, I also think that there are better classes that can cast the same buff with lower effort so why waste energy by using it ?
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Sunday, April 22nd 2018, 9:16am

dragagon

Unregistered

If you know what you're doing, jagged slice in pve can have tics for 20k per secondes.

Awaiting further instructions so the community can learn and improve...

Sunday, April 22nd 2018, 10:43am

Wube

Beginner

If you know what you're doing, jagged slice in pve can have tics for 20k per secondes.

Awaiting further instructions so the community can learn and improve.../
Haven't play dsp war in ages but isnt its dmg greatly increased by shred armor debuff stacks?
It wasn't that hard to put it in rotation back in the days, and keep it up on whole time, though it took a bit time to stack armor shred and then put a bleed on.
BLARGH