You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 27th 2018, 9:51am

Returning to play Warden 9.0

Hi, i played this game a few years ago.

Is there someone who can give me an current build for the Warden.

And my second question: When does the prider pets grow?

Thank you and sorry for my englisch

Friday, April 27th 2018, 4:35pm

dragagon

Unregistered

How many rubies would you have available?
Also I'd suggest to go and play league subscription server if you are a new or returning player.
Why you'd ask?
I understand many of you say that you have invested xxxxx euros in this account.
This is exactly why,
Don't be a slave of your own money.
What you spend is spent, it don't matter when or where or how much.
If you have spend sooo much as you'd claim and still complain about getting 2shot in pvp bg's and underperform in pve compared to others, despite the CS you have available,
then go play on the league subscription server where a better game waits. The population is currently lower but if every returning player goes there instead of wasting their time for 2 weeks on f2p only to end up complaining on forums about getting 2 shot and not able to do anything because "CS", then that server will be fixed in no time and everything will be much better, for everyone! :)

Friday, April 27th 2018, 8:02pm

Im only level 26 and playing on Smugglers Paradise. But on the imperial side. Im not complaining. I just asked for a build, cause there is no build for 9.0 warden.

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 1:28am

How many rubies would you have available?
Also I'd suggest to go and play league subscription server if you are a new or returning player.
Why you'd ask?
I understand many of you say that you have invested xxxxx euros in this account.
This is exactly why,
Don't be a slave of your own money.
What you spend is spent, it don't matter when or where or how much.
If you have spend sooo much as you'd claim and still complain about getting 2shot in pvp bg's and underperform in pve compared to others, despite the CS you have available,
then go play on the league subscription server where a better game waits. The population is currently lower but if every returning player goes there instead of wasting their time for 2 weeks on f2p only to end up complaining on forums about getting 2 shot and not able to do anything because "CS", then that server will be fixed in no time and everything will be much better, for everyone! :)
Not exactly sure where this came from....

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 3:46am

dragagon

Unregistered

Im only level 26 and playing on Smugglers Paradise. But on the imperial side. Im not complaining. I just asked for a build, cause there is no build for 9.0 warden.

All good then, you're already on the subscription server, but on the empire side. There are no players so u wont be able to do endgame content. That's why I mentioned to go to league because there's a healthy guild there.
U dont need empire players to do any content since everything is mixed :)
For build, aslong as ur not max lv, it dont matter. Just follow the stars in the rubies and you'll be fine.

Not exactly sure where this came from....

?

Tuesday, May 1st 2018, 10:19am

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 6:46pm

Just a heads up, warden is very weak this patch in comparison to most other classes.

Friday, May 4th 2018, 4:54am

while this is certainly not the best patch for wardens they are still strong given how much you can heal as a warden
its such a versatile class... heals, buffs, debuffs, dps, pet, ragned, melee... and 1 vs 1 is always hard vs a selfhealing class
+ i love how you can be #1 in heals while also beeing #1 in damage as a warden