Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Monday, April 30th 2018, 8:34pm

Make GOBLINBALL great again

Hello everyone,

As a regular goblinball player, I summon the power of moderators and devs to make this possible : Make goblinball games 3 vs 3 (Please :) )

Every goblinball player knows that queueing for goblinball can take sometimes more than 10 or 20 minutes. And that's a pain in the a$$ when you want to quickly do your dailies and/or fool around a little. So these are the pros and cons this change may lead:

Pros :
- Changing the number of players required will reduce queueing times.
- This will not brake the mechanics of the game nor it's gameplay, because nowadays in almost every game there's someone Afk (tired of waiting, so yeah...), 3 vs 3 games aren't a problem at all (And you know that deep inside you).
- Ranked games can be an exception because it's more 'competitive' than a regular game.
- Rewards aren't affected, because the effort and time invested are the same.
- Everyone is happy, especially me ;)

Cons :
- None :thumbup:

So please, make this possible, I know the number of goblinball players isn't that huge, but we will be thankful.

Monday, April 30th 2018, 10:44pm

Jinn

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 233

Konum: Wonderland

• Özel mesaj gönder

Good idea +1 :thumbsup:
^ . ^

Tuesday, May 1st 2018, 12:12pm

Thank you for your ideas :) I will forward your feedback to our producers.

Thursday, September 27th 2018, 2:41pm

Obrigado por suas idéias. :) Vou encaminhar seus comentários para nossos produtores.
Obrigado por suas idéias. :) Vou encaminhar seus comentários para nossos produtores.
Olá, alguma coisa mudou no Goblinball, porque eu tento jogar todos os dias e nunca começa !!!

Thursday, September 27th 2018, 3:54pm

goblinball splits community even more then allods p2w-pvp.. in fact it was and is just a sb-gold-station for a handfull peeps not annoyed by the horrific music instaaggroflaming by "teammates" or the "game" itself.

pls just remove this mess or give it a fix scedule like AoD and increase players to 12 or something

pro tipp: all other problems will vanish easy by removing any relevant reward from that tarded minigame with way da heck to much reward
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Bu konuyu değerlendir