You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, May 6th 2018, 9:15pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

• "Rayofsshadow" started this thread

[Feedback]Gear Progress - (ex Unlocking the Epic Sector !)

Hey, was just thinking about how Blue Sector was Unlocked so Late and was gona "Inform" Gm´s Cm´s that I am Full Blue gear since 5 Days and pretty much all who is active and does ALL their Keys should be Full Blue. So we just wondering , Epic Sector on Thursday or even Longer wait? Thank you for your Time and I hope we hear some Good News!

// PioPico
I am PioPico

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Gladia" (May 8th 2018, 7:33pm) with the following reason: title

Sunday, May 6th 2018, 10:38pm

Vickie Lynn

Intermediate

I'm not using realgars and I'm not full blue but near (2-3 days). And yes, it becomes to be long anyway
I prefer to be bad in game rather than being a trash in real life

Sunday, May 6th 2018, 11:23pm

If you use special hammers you are good boys but think about the guys who use green hammers.

Monday, May 7th 2018, 12:02am

I don't mind it actually, let them delay the new sectors so slackers like me can still play without being oneshotted xD
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Monday, May 7th 2018, 12:52am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

So u want Server to slow down for slackers and casuals? rather be on time with Updates and Unlocking Sectors for the ones who Play this Activly and Hard core end game. Besides you could have bought Tools from Order and you would have had enough to be Full Blues today :/ Just sayin. Also the quicker we get full Epic the faster 9.1 Will come
I am PioPico

Monday, May 7th 2018, 8:09am

dragagon

Unregistered

It's in the middle of our busy lives, that we forgot to enjoy :s

Monday, May 7th 2018, 9:13am

Ringelblume

Intermediate

9.1 will come anyways, doesn.'t matter if you are full epic or not... and to be honest.. it's not worth to tryhard with epic gear since you can be full epic in 9.1 in just 1 day
Мелоетта(Paladin) /Милоетта (Mage)
Server: Russian P2P
Fraction: League

Monday, May 7th 2018, 11:28am

Not everyone had their keys reset when blue sector got unlocked like most top Asc players :) and are using fabled hammers every time.

Monday, May 7th 2018, 4:45pm

I don't mind it actually, let them delay the new sectors so slackers like me can still play without being oneshotted xD

im with you :P
dont have much time to play sadly, beeing 100 keys in delay... using green hammers
hammers from order are a not an option, changing order daily for best profitability... this will end with 9.1 anyway, im excited for 9.1 as it will improve gameplay with GCD to 1

Monday, May 7th 2018, 9:19pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

I dont Know about You guys but WE are working our butts off the be on Top, even tho We get more realgar bla bla, I know ppl in Guild who Mostly use green Hammers and are Full Blue, oh and bout that Epic gear thingie, We will be full Epics when they release it, I was saying that cuz 12h grind after patch we are full Epic, not Before I´m not good with words sometimes :P
Oh and Nightfury I only heard about One guy not getting his Keys reset in Asc and they did Remove the Extra Material lol Most of the People who didnt get keys reset where Slackers cuz they had 100+ keys and they were Online at the time Reset were to Happen. Before you crank down on Asc look were WE are then look where YOU are lol.
I am PioPico

Monday, May 7th 2018, 9:22pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Just saying that If they Put schedules on Updates/Patches/Unlocks/Sales bla bla they should Make sure they are in Time Im just here to Remind.
I am PioPico

Monday, May 7th 2018, 9:25pm

dragagon

Unregistered

Damn ray, working your butts off, are you? And for what in the end? What is there competitive enough on our server to work your butts off with 80+ people all under a single banner because ALL of those players are "returning old players"?

In my eyes you are working your butts off to show off only, not to beat competition. Like bodybuilders without actual power or actions :/

Monday, May 7th 2018, 11:11pm

Vickie Lynn

Intermediate

In my eyes you are working your butts off to show off only, not to beat competition. Like bodybuilders without actual power or actions :/

Everything's said here XD

Moreover your "guildies" saying that they are full blue with only green hammers are liers, I'm doing my keys everyday, since the beggning, using CS hammers, and I'm not full blue... but keep arguing, it's like if we were talking to walls
I prefer to be bad in game rather than being a trash in real life

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 1:24am

Before you crank down on Asc look were WE are then look where YOU are lol.

in real; we are exactly at the same place: Allods Online - New Frontier server...
as to my way of thinking: here is an ambit where i can have some fun whenever i want.
as to your way of thinking; this game is everything.

You can open your brain to different tastes of life. I believe you. You can do this!

in the other hand if you wanna waste your life in virtuality(it's your choise); there are many more things to do in this game with your "end-game" toon. gearing process is not the main goal of this game. you are working on your items to use them in in-game activities. you spent so much time in this game and you worked hard in your real life to spend real money for to be strong here. You bought many things, but now, you are saying "i don't want to use them". that makes no sense.

short of long; let people live their lives and let them have some fun. don't be selfish...

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 8:16am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

- Deleted Message -
I am PioPico

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Rayofsshadow" (May 9th 2018, 9:56am)

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 9:38am

I'm missing 4 blue items (mainly green hammers). Only ppl using premium/crafted hammers are full blue atm... but is it worth it really? If You do not care about PvP and focus on PvE only endgame content is quite poor... one raid, insanely difficult heroics for what? Blue set is ok for what I do now, when epics are in game I'm going to think if effort of getting them is worth the difference in PvE:)

Before 9.0 gearing up 2nd reinc or even 3rd was worth it and not really time consuming. If things stays like in 9.0 (~1% drop per box is quite silly but I understand it was attempt to limit KoE farming with reincs enhanced with easy to get gear parts) I'm definitely not going to gear up more than 1 char again...

One more thing to note that 9.0 gearing up process requires going through ALL STEPS (s1 for green set, s2 for blue set). If it stays like that in 9.1 we will have to say "Bye, bye, have fun playing other mmo" to each new player discovering amount of farming required to catch up to other ppl... along with chances to get ppl doing "obsolete" sectors...along with existence of premium hammers.

P.S. When game was running under gPotato one of the GMs said "Do You really think we will allow You to gear up in less than 3 months?" so far those words are true for each patch we had:)

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 9:46am

"I know more whining will probably come and I wont answer to any of it but feel free to write anyways so You get it of your chest."

You need to chill mate, this forum is for all the players not the competitive ones only, so when you share any thoughts just keep that in mind.

Also this game has many aspects you don't have to "work you ass all time long in order to (challenge yourself)", ( you Asc guys are already good at your stuff but not everyone share the same perspective of the game as you do).

Another thing is you complain about whining when you are actually the one who started it, getting information about the game system issues from the technical support is much faster than posting it in a dead forum that only some players and low-authority moderators visit.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 9:55am

dragagon

Unregistered

We dont complain about not getting Help from guildies to then leave the guild (as the GL ), Join Mincs and then Join Penance Domi Party to end up Queueing Regular for free Exp?

I thought you asked devs to unlock epic sectors? Seems like you are you going very personal now?
To be fair sure you don't complain against your guildies, are there people to complain about? Did you and I have the same struggles? Can I not progress if I wish to? Should I have stayed in DD to hold myself back so you bigger boys got something to farm on?
Sure if I had some nolifing group to follow me aroun 24/7 for years to come, I'd have no reason to leave DD. Unfortunatly there are casual players in this game, that's what I learned from DD.
And the fact that you grasp at me with "GL leaving guild boohoo"; What is a leader if there is nothing to lead? 90% of DD came online to chat and logged off.
Sorry Pio but you're hitting a string or 4 right now.

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 10:14am

Needs to have a better gear than everyone else to be on top. Wow. :thumbdown:

I always found best PVP when sectors were locked. Just keep it that way <3

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 10:22am

Full Bues with green tools i say cool story bro..

If you are forcing ur progress with domi tools and boutique tools then dont blame devs or other players for the fact that the epic sector is not open cos this shows how selfish you are thinking only about yourself...

Mostly this game is not about Ascendancy only have some respect to the other people that play as well....
Keep calm and pvp hard :thumbsup: 8)