You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 2:34am

Is there a DoT class?

Hey I'm new to the game, looking for a class setup that is similar to affliction warlock in World of Warcraft.
Please help, thank you!

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 3:41am

Not to be cheeky, but the Kanian summoner is called "Warlock", but the summoner class is the most likely what you are looking for, although most classes have some form of DoT in their kit.

You can summon 1 of 3 familiars depending on your preference/Build

Summoner can be played as DPS/Healer/*Support* so you can get a feel for what setup works best to your style and the class is extremely efficient in the DoT area as well as farming mobs to get a feel for the game.

Hope this helped!

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 1:05pm

Necromancer is likely the class you want to play
it used to have longer dots than now but it still has them

ideally you have 5 dots on your enemy, the 3 main-venoms (Wandering Fever, Neurotoxin, Avaricious Shadow)
the toxin from hellion (2nd ruby grid downside), the bloodplague (red reptilian eye, is an aoe but brings in supportaspect nice debuffs even in ST) + with a longer cd there is also a racial skill which is also a dot (green acid ball icon, dont know the name)
while it is not a dot technically, the continous attacks from the hellion are also like a dot as it autofollows the enemy

you might read here for more info
https://allods.my.com/sites/allods.my.co…ecromancer.html