You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 7:54am

Game Improvements

1) Can you please fix the Update list and the Server status in the launcher
2) The game needs more players
3) Optimize the game for Lower End PC's like mine
AMD Athlon II X2 250 3.0GHz
8GB DDR3 RAM
MS-7597 ver 1.3
Sapphire Radeon HD6670 1GB GDDR5
1TB HDD
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
1600x900 screen resolution
100/6 internet speed
4) Add an anticheat
Fannste94 has attached the following images:
  • Screenshot 1.jpg
  • Screenshot 2.jpg

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (May 16th 2018, 2:40pm)

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 3:37pm

Client Suggestions

Can you please fix the update list and server status tabs in the game launcher, optimize the game for Lower End PC's like mine, Add an anticheat and also the game needs more players
Fannste94 has attached the following images:
  • 1232123.jpg
  • 43121232.jpg

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jun 2nd 2018, 4:14pm)

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 8:52pm

1) server is always up unless there is a takdown notice
2) new frontier is full of players, other servers are not recommended to play on if you want players around you
3) game even runs quite well on a wooden 10 year old laptop... you wont likely find a more frugal game like this >.< (if you still have trouble, try removing bloatware from your computer!)
4) there is no real cheating in this game possible as everything that matters is serversided...

launcher: there is a proper launcher, see its location:
\Allods Online\bin\Launcher.exe

im not a fan of the modern one either ;)

Sunday, June 3rd 2018, 3:05pm

It says "Population Low" on all servers, and the game also needs a random name generator when creating a character, and they should also remove or disable those tabs in the My.com launcher if they are useless
Fannste94 has attached the following image:
  • 43132121.jpg

Sunday, June 3rd 2018, 4:02pm

And I also have lags in some areas and the performance icon is red and I set the game on Auto graphics settings which is on High, and the game also needs graphics fixing it looks like it's too sharp or too blurry

Sunday, June 3rd 2018, 7:17pm

Hello,

Any suggestion to the game can be made directly to the team here: http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/8/ (random name generator, anti-cheat system, unused tab in the client etc.)

Any technical issue, can be reported here, with your DXDiag and MSinfo if you want (don't post that on the forum, this is not the customer support): http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/138/

If you have latencies/lag issues, then please run some connection tests (tracert, ping, pathping auth.allods.com) when it happens and submit a ticket to the customer support too.

About the blurry/sharp issue, please have a look at this thread: https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…&threadID=25057
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Monday, June 4th 2018, 1:15pm

I already sent the ticket and they told me that they sent the suggestions to the team