Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 4:36pm

Nandita

Orta Düzey

• Konuyu başlatan "Nandita"

Mesajlar: 326

Konum: Ruhrpott NRW Germany

• Özel mesaj gönder

Food and lifestyle (gear progress off-topic)

This community is pretty amazing. There is a post talking about epic sectors, and people reply to Pio by talking about Ascendancy and try hard. What if i create a post about food and we talk only about football in it please ! :D

Hi, I play Nandita on New Frontier Server for many years now.

I am Vegan.

Bu mesaj 1 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "Gladia" (May 16th 2018, 2:55pm) düzenleme sebepleri: title and moved to a new thread

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 1:05am

I am Vegan.
So sorry to hear that. It's probably really tough to suffer from sickness that severe that forces someone to eat vegan-only food :(

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 2:50pm

I am Vegan.
So sorry to hear that. It's probably really tough to suffer from sickness that severe that forces someone to eat vegan-only food :(

the strongst suffering is still to feel the urge to tell everyone :P

one more image, these are hilarious

and i have still not found time to spend my keys...
someone may tell me with 9.1, does something change like free distribution of purple gear or something?

Bu mesaj 1 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (May 16th 2018, 2:57pm)

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 6:57pm

Nandita

Orta Düzey

• Konuyu başlatan "Nandita"

Mesajlar: 326

Konum: Ruhrpott NRW Germany

• Özel mesaj gönder

Friday, May 18th 2018, 5:39pm

Wednesday, June 12th 2019, 9:48pm

Thay dead like gentlemen's so no surprise 8o

Thursday, June 13th 2019, 12:34am

those who just hop on every hype the mainstream-media propagates changed train (normal people just eat what fits their lifestyle and normally its irrelevant for others except you invite them for dinner and cook yourself instead everyone just orders what he wants)

instead of force-telling everyone they are vegan, they now talk about climate-change and how everyone will die from it and how horrible it is to use a regular straw instead of a disgusting paperpiece which deforms in your mouth while drinking
(same as everyone died from the ozone-hole which was fashionable to panic about some years ago - anyone remember this? and the meteor-hysteria and the 21-12-2012-hysteria and all that... some people have too much free time - and i say that as someone who spends many many hours on an internetgame! ;) )

Friday, October 18th 2019, 1:23am

Rayofsshadow

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 519

Konum: Sweden

Meslek: Studying

• Özel mesaj gönder

Hey I saw my name, btw I like Pizza
I am PioPico

Monday, November 11th 2019, 10:45am

Pizza it's my love. I think devil invented pizza, lol

Tuesday, February 18th 2020, 11:31am