You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 2:15am

quest The Path of Greatness

Hello, I have not played for some time, since when the maximum level was 50 if I'm not mistaken.

The quest The Path of Greatness no longer exists or has changed the way you do?

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 2:35am

Its still there, but you have to be at max level (80) to get it, also the quest is no longer has a delivering limit so you can exchange the 320 greatness symbols instantly, and you can exchange stuff other than amamalgam for the symbol of greatness.

Also as a returning player if your current character runes are less than 7:6 and strong boxes items less than the epic(purple} ones I'd strongly recommend to make a new character you will receive good cs stuff and good discount that puts you in a mid tier player level,
you can check the player's feedback in the general section for more information.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 2:42pm

Many thanks for responding! I think I will keep my character, I have 3 runes 7, 2 runes 6 and 1 rune 5, and some benefits that were difficult to achieve, such as goblin, eternal dragon tear, water of eternal life, some mounts, increased attributes, purse and safe with a good size, raid event costumes