You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 18th 2018, 3:18pm

Game mechanic?

So, I am a warrior and had a scout impression core.
I stayed a warrior, scout core expired, I got a bard core, changed to bard, went to ask for core impression to class I have switched from (warrior) and the game gives me scout one instead.

I went to make a ticket exactly 7 days ago, no responses till today, Marian apparently says that is a game feature. (Ingame mechanic).

P.S. I know I am not the only one with this issue.

Thoughts?

Friday, May 18th 2018, 4:43pm

yeah this is the biggest mechanical problem of this game

apart from that everything is great!

Friday, May 18th 2018, 5:46pm

Had the same problem, don't expect any help from support though, they either fail to understand the problem or simply don't care.

Friday, May 18th 2018, 7:13pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

You sure u didnt activate bard core before impression for scout expired and thus it refreshed timer? Also u should make sure when u use Core´s they say u will get "class" impressoin core, and that its the right class.
I am PioPico

Friday, May 18th 2018, 7:24pm

100% core has expired.
100% I was warrior.
100% scout was given afterwards.
0% common sense of some "support team".

And if I am a certain class, no other cores in my bag (aka expired), I don't need to make sure that their game is functional. I'm not paid for that. I expect it to work they way it should, and if not, that is fine too, as long as they don't try to lie to me and blow it off.

This has happened to other certain players, and they were given a core to correct that mistake.
Also, I know two other people that this has happened to recently, and now third from the thread as well, so it's not just me.

Monday, May 21st 2018, 4:16am

They wont give anything, they just don't care now, they used to respond and give a core back before, but yeah, since few weeks now they just dont give a shit. Thats how it is now and you guys should get use too ^^ You can give them any screenshot, you can show them that you are absolutely right, they will answer you that it is a mechanic of the game. Simply because they do not know their game at all. Sometimes i'm wondering who's responding to our ticket, and i'm pretty sure this is a stupid random guy and a stupid trainee with a list of automatic answers to send.

Monday, May 21st 2018, 1:39pm

They replied to me at 04:13am this morning, and deleted their reply lmao.

Also somebody deleted their replies that I've posted here.
Covering up their tracks..

Monday, May 21st 2018, 2:33pm

They wont give anything, they just don't care now, they used to respond and give a core back before, but yeah, since few weeks now they just dont give a shit.
My problem occurred in December of 2017, so it's been well over a few weeks they started not giving a shit. :p

I noticed they've deleted my replies as well, thinking that it would change anyone's thoughts towards them.

Monday, May 21st 2018, 3:00pm

rozetri

Intermediate

They replied to me at 04:13am this morning, and deleted their reply lmao.

Also somebody deleted their replies that I've posted here.
Covering up their tracks..
I mean, on the one hand, you shouldn't be all that surprised given it's fairly standard operating procedure for ANY company to delete discussions and quoted support responses when on their own forums. It falls under the heading of "discussing moderation." On the other, this whole affair is needless bad PR. Provided the appropriate explanation along the lines of "I was a warrior, I used a Bard core, I went to an NPC expecting to get an impression from my previous class and got an impression of a different class," it should be a simple thing to understand that while the game mechanics were operating as intended, they were not operating as expected because the original intent did not account for that possible variable. So you go in, you delete both items, you replace them with bound versions of said items (because the customer has already effectively made their purchase) and everyone goes home happy.

I mean why do anything else? You're not costing yourself a sale, you're not showing favoritism given the rule can be applied evenly, and you can even decide to make it a one-time-only event per player if you're worried about people exploiting the system. Customer service SHOULD be given some breathing room in terms of options. If they don't have that... then there's something fundamentally wrong with the contract that was arranged.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Monday, May 21st 2018, 4:09pm

u_24716984

Beginner

I have the same problem!
My new Project