You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 25th 2018, 7:18am

Need help on how to level up leather working

Hello,

I recently got back into Allods and I received the whole 'class/race' change items and the 'instant lvl 75' scroll. I was a lvl 46 Paladin before and now I am a lvl 75 Psionicist. I figured out the whole stats/talents out but I just realized that my previous skill (blacksmith) is no longer that useful for me, so I decided to learn leather working. The problem is that I'm lvl 75, and my leather working is lvl 1, and I don't know how to get the raw material for crafting (the AH didn't have raw material for lvl 1 so I don't know where to look)
I don't mind grinding, so I just wanted some advice on where to find the raw material.

Thanks for the help in advance!!

Friday, May 25th 2018, 7:46am

First of all - it will be extremely difficult if you are not reinc - you will get out of level range for drops fast.
Materials drop from mobs of proper level - 10 level material from mobs 10-19, 20 level from 20-29 etc. It is possible to use higher level materials or downgrade them. Downgrading increase amount of materials. Also mobs must be max 4 or 5 levels lower than you to get any drop at all. It leaves only 2 places for you to drop anything - Ammer and Mysterious Lands/Time Void from Group Search.
Mobs in Ammer are 72 level so you can farm them for materials until 76... for highest level gear there is change in materials and ones from Sogot use a bit different mechanics so can't be used for leveling profession.
You can also look in AH or resale tabs on different NPCs for any materials other than Demonic/Enigmatic.
For leatherworking - leaher pieces drop directly from mobs, other materials are from craftsman chests.

Friday, May 25th 2018, 7:51am

Hmm I'll give downgrading a try then... thanks for the quick response!!! The help's really appreciated!!