You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 25th 2018, 8:24am

The Game Needs More Players

This game really needs more players

Friday, May 25th 2018, 12:36pm

Too bad the game keeps chasing them away :)

Friday, May 25th 2018, 3:09pm

This game give to much advantage for p2w players for it :P

Look for exemple on league of legends, if you play good and win, that make you feal op, even when game is chalanging, and you lose you can still see what your did bad to improve yourself, or look what champion suck, and who give you better advantage (poke/cleaning)

But hire you can't do much in pvp content, no metter how much you gear up or turn your stats/build, someone with better gear runes and 100% more stats will kill you in 2-3 sek (in 9.1 path it will be 1s, cuz gcd will be 1s)

It will be hard to stay after endgame, cuz you not have anythink to do expect goblinball, in evry another think you will get rekt from cs player, same with ships, someone can jump and 1 cs player will murder all your 6 member team :thumbdown:

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (May 26th 2018, 6:28am)

Friday, May 25th 2018, 7:08pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Saturday, May 26th 2018, 9:17am

The f2p p2w server is the best server if you like games like that ( if you play on p2w it suppose that you love games like that ). If you don't like it you have the subscription, if you like the f2p model you can farm gold on f2p then pay your subscription with it ( so have a f2p experience ). If you don't like anything of it maybe allods it's not for you ( and i think there is no game for you ).

Reinvest the money in allods instead of create new shitty games.

Saturday, May 26th 2018, 1:26pm

SWTOR for example is f2p but it has microtransactions in it, maybe Allods should follow that example

Saturday, May 26th 2018, 7:41pm

Its true the ... CS kill the Game and then People are wondering why none is Playing this Game.
For me it seems like. The Person who put the cs events thinks oh how we can destroy the Game more?
oh easy lets put a Fable item so pretty rare in it what gives you 8% more Stamina and Vigor and oh lets let them stack up so we can have this buff for 4 Years or more

One more thing lets let the "best" guild in this Game be full of Account buyers and Makro users so they summon their clones or whatever even faster and get rekt even faster :D

Saturday, May 26th 2018, 8:50pm

For me the CS Don't kill the game, you can farm gold for us it.. It's just the game have no comunication, no publicity .. Nothing !

Saturday, May 26th 2018, 10:02pm

Quoted

For me the CS Don't kill the game, you can farm gold for us it.

ofc not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1ZhBhD_X10

https://youtu.be/XIe9QlcJIro?t=7m15s

1,200,000 dmg vs 200-100k

gl with farming :thumbup:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (May 26th 2018, 10:26pm)

Saturday, May 26th 2018, 10:35pm

it's easy for farming gold in NF, i Don't think you're on Equi like me, you can farm gold very quick on NF .. so do it and cash shop lol

Sunday, May 27th 2018, 5:26am

I remember when some items used to cost 20k bc like talent respec and stats now you can find them for 2k or 3k bc, its just an exemple, many items used to cost way more before. And you guys say that cs kill the game ? Everything is getting cheap now, i would say people are killing the game now.

Sunday, May 27th 2018, 6:41am

ByRockVodka

Beginner

i don't know why My.com opnened a new server, the Equilibrium, what is the point??? to discourage new players to play with olders?

About Cash Shop...

WoW, SWToR and other games are paid, no exist Free Game in this World, you play free, you will aways get rekt by the paying players, unless you farm hard, very very very hardly, We should be glad by the paying players, because them, Allods still exist...

Is sad reality, but, if i can, i would spend 20 Euros monthly to support the game and develop my character... (or if i won the federal lotto, i would spend 10k Euro, buy 13x6 Runes and every enhancement item exist in the game huehue)

i loved Allods Online, and thinked in migrate to WoW, but, until i full develop my WoW Character i will spend a huge amount of money paying the subscription, and i would be a well equipped char in Allods

My suggestion for Allods Development team is create a special limited Skirmish which equal all players runes, stats, and etc. Only the most skilled won...
Sonnelicht, Healer
AJMacalucius, Bard
EJMacalucius, Warrior

Sunday, May 27th 2018, 7:09am

Cash Shop is not rly the thing that makes people leave. It always been tbere, and ppl still enjoyed the game.

What realy kills the game are numerois optimizations. Making the game much more noob friendly and lazy.
Free CS to new players rly shows what desperate state the game is in.
Player can get everyehere with no effort, just pressing the button, and it teleports theme or leads them.
Lobby like end game.. just check if u want pvp or pve, and it teleports you. I want to travel to pvp, or pvp. Using a ship, or seach in map for the certain location, where the pvp event is taking place. Use ingame loc instead of arenas such as wh, tc, etc..
Skill tree is so much limited for every character. I hate it so much. Its so linear every time andthe most skill combinations, talents/rubies are just straigh up useless. Make it so after the player turns off the game, he things about how else he could improve his skill tree, sittin in front of talent calc. and thinking for hours and hours. It was jo enjoyable.
I loved how u had to turn your character so you had to face enemy all the time to perform attack. It was making pvp so much more fun.

All respect to artists, u make the game look so pretty. Story telling is good too. But game designers got it all wrong, and making the game boring and lazy, and its not what rly ppl want.

Iam sad how basic mounts such as horses are sign of poverty, and its almost shame to summon such a mount. Its been completely replaced by battle mounts, robots,scifi howering machines, and it makes me so sad. Mount system needs to be changed, and rebalanced. Almost every new mount is better than previouse one. Remove ranks from mounts and make everyone soecial in its oen way.
Thats why there is so much human characters,bcs devs wanted them to be majority, so they allowed them to do every proffesion. Make horses and wolfes great again.
Acrualy I want to say: Bring back the bases, bring back the fun. Make it so ppl need to put effort in other things than farming.

Sunday, May 27th 2018, 12:48pm

Its true the ... CS kill the Game and then People are wondering why none is Playing this Game.
For me it seems like. The Person who put the cs events thinks oh how we can destroy the Game more?
oh easy lets put a Fable item so pretty rare in it what gives you 8% more Stamina and Vigor and oh lets let them stack up so we can have this buff for 4 Years or more

One more thing lets let the "best" guild in this Game be full of Account buyers and Makro users so they summon their clones or whatever even faster and get rekt even faster :D
Aww so cute his new excuse now that he has same cs has us :D u sucked u suck and u always will don't point lies at others for being bad :D

Sunday, May 27th 2018, 7:20pm

I know I suck but still better than so many others :P
but ye lets talk about the makros from Asce

Monday, May 28th 2018, 6:33am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

I read Makaronis, lol. I like Pasta, with my Swedish Meatballs
I am PioPico

Monday, May 28th 2018, 10:09am

What realy kills the game are numerois optimizations. Making the game much more noob friendly and lazy.
1st stat optimization made me quit playing. When I got back we had secondary stats too which made it a bit more interesting.
Game mechanic simplification is not only Allods problem which is why I have generally lost interest in MMOs (grind, grind and grind with nothing more than grind). In my history of MMO gamming I have found only ONE mmo that was very satisfying in terms of game mechanics (stats, items etc) also the only one I was forced to use calcs and some serious planning to equip gear... and since other ppl mentioned other MMOs by name in forum already I will do it too: Anarchy Online (I remember it has taken me about 2 days of careful planning and preparation just to equip ONE symbiant and it was a kind of achievement itself especially when You did it in on race with most stats penalties).

Unfortunately complicated MMOs that are intellectually challenging are not very popular now...

Monday, May 28th 2018, 11:16am

agree with Sideer.

allods is very simple. spend 1000s, don't fight against other csers(except dominion), feel like a king...
easy...

if you know some people who have these features, you can invite them for more population.

Monday, May 28th 2018, 12:11pm

@Sideer Sry, but hardcore games are very popular and highly valued nowadays. Allods used to be very popular when it was hard.. I remember I had to heal after every 1-2 fights with monster.
I will take a look at that game ;) ty

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 3:14pm

rozetri

Intermediate

I know I suck but still better than so many others :P
but ye lets talk about the makros from Asce
Macro use is so massively widespread that you can't speak about just a single guild if you really want to discuss it. You can pretty well bet that the top 5 guilds on the Dom list have their champ parties running at least some level of macro spam alongside game-changing paid mods. Until such time as the game takes a solid stance against both things, which it certainly won't, you will never be able to compete at that level unless you do the same thing. This is something you'll have to come to terms with and either accept or reject and leave that level of competition. Back when I was active, I was somewhat forced into the latter option, and I can't say I really regretted it. I also wasn't as talented as the top competition, but the literally inhuman reaction times certainly didn't help.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Rate this thread