You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, May 27th 2018, 8:54pm

New op Armor

Hi guys, go check this :

https://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=8519

new armor, whos allow you to chosese spells from your before armors

Also now give passives for your groupe too

And, when someone in your pt will have this armor too, it's incrst yours buffs togheter

gg :thumbdown:

Another paywall, after Another paywall, after Another paywall, after Another paywall, after Another paywall, after Another paywall :P

Sunday, May 27th 2018, 9:51pm

its an "effortwall", not a paywall... you can get it not only by paying, you can also farm, trade, auction, whatever
if there was no payment option so you could not buy it for $ you could still offer $ to a player to farm it for you, result is the same, money gets you everything everywhere... (only exception is love and spiritual things...)

the armor looks nice, its worth to think about getting it

Sunday, May 27th 2018, 10:13pm

Quoted

its an "effortwall", not a paywall... you can get it not only by paying, you can also farm, trade, auction, whatever
if there was no payment option so you could not buy it for $ you could still offer $ to a player to farm it for you, result is the same, money gets you everything everywhere... (only exception is love and spiritual things...)

Yes, but looking from perspective someone who is not good in farming, newbie player or just a player

if your team is lack of it, and duel with 6 ppl having it, it can be another way to kill them even harder

so, it's item whos you will need to have, and can't skip or you and your team will have big disadvantage

This armor give you 40% less dmg for 4sec

Also not forget about buffs 5% more healing/dmg for your team and +2% dmg/heal for evryone having this armor so it's :

6*2+5%=17% more healing/dmg for your team

also do not know if 6 ppl who have that buffs it stacable, so in practic, you will have x5 buffs 17%*6=102% (if not multiple 17% then another 17% etc) but hope i'm in mistake, and it's "only 17%" and no stack up/ combine with another buffs of that type

And if armor is destoyed you get another +10% dmg so 17%+10% = 27%

Also armor heal you 20% after destroy, and if you have premium, you have x1 auto fix

well, you see a problem now i think

So if i good understend

For adaptive armor

a) you need pay for armor or have patter for it

b) you will need pay for adaptive armor (who will have 1 less pasive effect)

c) you need pay for changers to allow you to change that skills

d) you need lv up that adapted skills up to 8lv

This post has been edited 10 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (May 27th 2018, 11:29pm)

Sunday, May 27th 2018, 11:18pm

Its not a new armor that allows the use of 2 different skills from other armors lol. Its the other stuff that drop from the boxes.

Sunday, May 27th 2018, 11:24pm

Quoted

Its not a new armor that allows the use of 2 different skills from other armors lol. Its the other stuff that drop from the boxes.

Yes, you have 2 armors

1 is Exarch

2 is Adaptive armor (somethink like klepie but for armors)
https://allods.mail.ru/about.php?show=metaexo_guide

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (May 27th 2018, 11:32pm)

Monday, May 28th 2018, 12:58am

Yes, but looking from perspective someone who is not good in farming, newbie player or just a player

ofc as a non-enthusiast / non veteran (doesnt matter if items came from farming or donatation, result is the same!) you will have hard times vs someone who pulls all the registers, totally understand what you mean (however keep in mind every new player if gifted with a huge load of tems now so the gap rookie / veteran is a LOT smaller than it used to be, itemwise)

but thats not just related to this item , its the mechanic of this game in general: those who take the effort of reaching something will be superior to those who do not or do less
its called a stateful / progressive game and for many players this is a positive thing

i also like how the game rewards me for playing over 5 years in a dedicated way resulting in the matter its almost impossbile for a new / casual / normal player to defeat me even though im undergeared again :P
if allods was a game like counterstrike or legue of legends where your gameprogress means nothing and its all about skill i would not bother spending so much time time on it simply because games like these become boring after a few weeks as they are mastered quickly and there is NOTHING left to do / learn
its like play a few minutes every day and you feel like "im done with this"
but in allods even if you "mastered" it you still have a lot of goals and so on, i often find myself in a situation of having more to do than time to play
also, skill alone wont help you, you need skill AND progress to thrive

i still think armors main point is the passive healing + the big healing after armor gets disabled; every armor has this
so not THIS big advantage with the new one

Monday, May 28th 2018, 11:03am

devs should stop inventing new cs items. they should focus on to make this game more playable for everyone if they still have expectation from allods.

@AOP

please stop vitiating all topics with your common exaggerated unacceptable comments that we used to. let people explain their worries and
let people discuss the issues within the limits of reality.

nobody care if they can get cs items after 100 billion hours farm. be reasonable. you don't have to jump over every single topic. try to get the point. TY!

Monday, May 28th 2018, 12:04pm

Disgusting. Everything about it is disgusting...
-The look, while considering the fact, that all ppl will look the same when wearing this. Its another fancy looking, glowing thingie, and the game is full, and literaly overloaded with this type of things.
-Big benefits.
-Another CS item. At least It should obtainable from top raid bosses too. 1-2 per raid.
-Made with aim to get more money from people. It takes months and months, even years for f2p player to get top CS item.
-Makes even bigger gap between normal and tryhard players. Another stab in the back to normal players. And then you need to give this stupid gifts for new payers. CS gifts looks rly bad in the eyes of new players, bcs its telling em that something is very wrong with this game.

P5 was the need. It was alredy enough challenge to get. Then there are another items that are need to get and it takes so long and cost so much money. And now they comes up with this ugly-arse thing. Just gtfo with this, and give us quality game 1st instead of this crap...PLAYERS ARE FREAKING LEAVING. F2P SERVER FEELS SO EMPTY. WAKE UP!!

Monday, May 28th 2018, 12:08pm

This new adaptive armor isn't really as OP as it may look.

Thing is you can only put 1 augmentation and 1 armor spell in it, while Colossus, Rakshas and this new Exarch armors have 3.

Second thing to mention is that Exarch although has bit more HP provides same dmg/heal bonuses as Rakshas or even Colossus. Def abilities are on par as well, BUT with this sale on RU Rakshas went down to 8 mil. g. on AH from 25-30 and Colossus went down to 5 mil. g.

Third thing to mention is that having only basic Adaptive armor is incredibly cheap (2 mil. g). By "basic" I mean no passive or active spells, but full HP boost from Armor, speed increase + effect from the scrolls.

So, to summarize:
- New sale brings a lot of variety in prices for those who want to have an armor and was never able to afford one (prices start from 2 mil. g)
- Great possibility for vanity lovers since now you'll be able to run in your favorite armor skin without the specs being nerfed
- For those who want to spend a lot there's still a possibility to do so in order to max out your adaptive armor. This however, mostly gives you a possibility to CUSTOMIZE your armor to fit your role best (for example, bard can configure his armor to buff other's augmentation power rather than increase his own DPS/HPS)

Friday, June 8th 2018, 4:54am

good evening dear players of European servers. I play for the League on the ru server. how many of you armor cost cu from the curio shops?

Friday, June 8th 2018, 6:18am

Quoted

good evening dear players of European servers. I play for the League on the ru server. how many of you armor cost cu from the curio shops?

25-35m gold, and we are on Collosus

Cristal price 3200g

100 Cristals = 1 euro = 74 rubls

for most players is like 1:4 ratio

So in eu, it's eazier to farm, but much harder to top up, and price for bc in boutique for items are higher

31.000.000/3200=9500bc=95 euro = 7000 rubls

thats why we wait for Экзарх to make price down from 22-30m to 8-15m

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Jun 8th 2018, 7:08am)

Friday, June 8th 2018, 12:12pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

ppl Sold Collossus Armor for 6k bc
I am PioPico

Friday, June 8th 2018, 7:28pm

Quoted

ppl Sold Collossus Armor for 6k bc

if you will get 9-20 parts for old arrmors you will can buy even cheaper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr5bqZYTlnU

sometimes he got 50-80 parts in 1 box

Saturday, June 9th 2018, 12:44am

we have 1 crystal = 1 ruble. is it expensive for you to play? we have 13 few people. runes. prices are twice as high. than us. in the shop.
your prices are twice as high. than our in bench
players with 13 runes, we have little
you have perhaps have all 13).

Saturday, June 9th 2018, 2:09am

Quoted

we have 1 crystal = 1 ruble. is it expensive for you to play?

It's x2-3 times cheaper in rus server, but problem is we not know much rus

it culd be fine for us, if all price in boutique down 1/2, but sadly price in boutique never changed for EU server

Price was only decrest once for costume box :thumbdown:

Quoted

players with 13 runes, we have little

we have like 6-10 full 13 runes players

50% of players have 9-11 runes

30% full 6-8 runes

20% 1-5 runes old players but thay end playing game fast

but becose of event like

a) https://allods.my.com/en/news/sales/prop…s-distant-stars

b) https://allods.my.com/en/news/sales/crystal-chips-sale-0

It's x3 eazier to make runes now

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Jun 9th 2018, 2:30am)

Rate this thread