You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 30th 2018, 4:07pm

New Collector’S Editions Added!

Win easily, win stylishly with the new «Allods Online» Collector's Editions! Starting today, you have a chance to purchase the «Shiny Steel», «Storm of Steel», «Soft Paws» and «Breath of Spring» kits.

By purchasing the kits, you get not only experimental replicators and crystal chips at a reduced price, but also special collectible valuables!

Buy

Items are available for both free servers, as well as for Smugglers Paradise.
Please note that you will not be able to activate the valuables that are already in your possession ​​in the game. All items are attached to the character.

More info here!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Potwor86" (May 31st 2018, 11:47am)

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 12:06pm

would be nice if we could see the stuff like befor and it would say the price without having to go all through the buying to find out

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 12:28pm

and try to add other options for who dont need crystal chip

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 12:38pm

nice suprise, not expected it <3

but pls edit it little to be albe see price, and maybe buy for cirstals in game later ^^

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 12:42pm

waiting weapon skins on Smuggler's Paradise -_-

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 1:39pm

Good move, but it is better if you add the prices and what each pack contains including screenshots of the contents like "mounts,skins,costumes,pets" ^^ we dont want to buy something we cant tell how it looks like.
Waiting more CEs to come :thumbsup: also weapon skins and more mounts skins for Smuggler's Paradise plz, we deserve love.

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 2:09pm

The mystic shell is just a pattern? or it will normaly works?

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 3:00pm

Azir

Intermediate

Will this event stay up from now on or go away in time? I am asking cuz I dont get payed till the 12th of June??

Also yes weapon skins for Smugglers Paradise

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 3:03pm

Hi
Need help
whenever i click buy it asks me to log in
i log in and re click buy and it asks me again to log in
help Please??
ty

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 3:56pm

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 6:34pm

PinkiePie

Beginner

Quoted

The mystic shell is just a pattern? or it will normaly works?

This is only the pattern and not the Mystic Shell.

I think this "Seraphim" pattern is for the coming Mystic Shell (Generation 6) / November or December 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu0r4jgg3ZA

or Mystic Shell (Generation 7) / coming ca. April or May 2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwkR2qcoo78&t=32s

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 9:01pm

Collector's and Steam

So now that there are new collector's editions, are they going to be available on Steam?
Can a Steam user buy a collector's edition through the website?

Friday, June 1st 2018, 12:14am

Old coolector's edition

Hello guys,

For how long it will be available the old collector's edition (for example awakening or both editions)?

Thank you

Friday, June 1st 2018, 12:40am

For how long it will be available the old collector's edition (for example awakening or both editions)?

Maybe reminding them that old collector's edition is still available is not such a great idea. :)

Friday, June 1st 2018, 12:48am

Maybe reminding them that old collector's edition is still available is not such a great idea. :)
Dunno, i need that old CE and i just wanna know if i still have time to buy it.

Friday, June 1st 2018, 3:05pm

Don't them Russians have completely different collector's editions? I can't find ours on their website.

Friday, June 1st 2018, 6:40pm

I can't find ours on their website.

Hello,
February and March 2018 collectors packs are the ones we're getting on our version if you want to search for them on the RU website :).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Rate this thread