You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 7th 2014, 11:31am

[New Race] The priders are coming!!!

Thanks to Allods Oracle for this information!

We're getting a new race! The priders! A were-race! (half human half animal)

Here's images from the male and female Priders:

They look awesome!!!

Here's the entire article:

http://allodsoracle.com/highlights-from-…inburg-meeting/

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jun 20th 2014, 3:41pm)

Wednesday, May 7th 2014, 12:09pm

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

I wont comment the looks of this "new" race cause I think i saw it somewhere else , right ? ;)

As I read, they will be a neutral race till 20 lv and then decide between Imp and Lig. Ok, am I the only one that thinks that this could be a begining of a 3rd faction ? Hell, I think other races could join it: Minotaurs, Aviacs, Demon Hunters, Lamia/Lizardmen and others on thesame terms - 20 lv than imp/lig (plz NO Pandas ! or I will never come back T.T).
BTW. If Mail.ru plans to copy ideas from other games plz also copy good game mechanic, support and quality of cantent would you ? :>

Wednesday, May 7th 2014, 12:30pm

Oracle

Intermediate

More pictures :)

Female hairstyles:

Male hairstyles:

Some in costume:

And you can find even more in this vKontakte album from allods-zone.ru :)

Wednesday, May 7th 2014, 12:47pm

Songs

Beginner

Wednesday, May 7th 2014, 12:49pm

Wednesday, May 7th 2014, 12:57pm

ValekLost

Trainee

I like them!
(I think I caught which is "game" we are speaking about ..but...I think these are quite better).

do someone knows what classes will be available for them? :D

And..if they are neutral until 20th level...where is it supposed to exp? 8| Kania? Empire? Both on pleasure? New "neutral" maps? (ok, found it on Oracle's article "They will start off faction-less in a new location and will choose between League and Empire at level 20." :D)

(ps, about "better game, better support"...Yesterday I watched a RU video with the server list. TEN RU servers. Allods, like someone said somewhere in this forum, in RU is HUGE and stable. All the rest of the world is closed in a single server. I think we have a too simple vision of this game, here, and I'm sure they don't need so much to invest money in Europe. They have a more than solid base in the east <.<).

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>
From [ITA] server :|

"Oh my GOSH! FROGS! Frogs EVERYWHERE on this SHIP! And they're ALL CHASINGMEAHHHH!" [Me, during every Archdemon event ._.]

Wednesday, May 7th 2014, 1:04pm

wipangell

Intermediate

wow reborn here xD!

/!\ Attention: Utiliser les services des goldsellers peut mener à un ban permanent /!\

Wednesday, May 7th 2014, 1:07pm

they made a race mixed with draenei & worgens lol

Wednesday, May 7th 2014, 1:26pm

they made a race mixed with draenei & worgens lol

Aaand they'll be like the pandas - factionless until lvl 20 :D

For Tensess' sake, this got me excited!
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Wednesday, May 7th 2014, 4:49pm

(Unpopular opinion time!)
Before all the Avatar jokes come...

I wish they made them look more ingame-lore, I know it's about getting used to it, but ... meh. I've never been fan of the idea of adding new race anyways (and the April Fool's Day video from AO team really amused me).

Don't get me wrong, I love how they look, I'm a big fan of this kind of were-looking-creatures and these came out just superb!

It's just hard to believe these guys will be running together with Empires and Kanians that have such distinct style, while these guys look like they jumped out of diff game and environent (which will be, jungle, ahhh here comes first Avatar joke).
The only thing that makes them kinda lore-ish is the fact that the face looks rather elven base.
Their backstory better be good ><

Sorry for my opinion, I love the rest of the features that they presented. For example bear mount and Baba Jaga's mortar and broom, a must have! <3

Wednesday, May 7th 2014, 4:52pm

(Unpopular opinion time!)
Before all the Avatar jokes come...

I wish they made them look more ingame-lore, I know it's about getting used to it, but ... meh. I've never been fan of the idea of adding new race anyways (and the April Fool's Day video from AO team really amused me).

Don't get me wrong, I love how they look, I'm a big fan of this kind of were-looking-creatures and these came out just superb!

It's just hard to believe these guys will be running together with Empires and Kanians that have such distinct style, while these guys look like they jumped out of diff game and environent (which will be, jungle, ahhh here comes first Avatar joke).
The only thing that makes them kinda lore-ish is the fact that the face looks rather elven base.
Their backstory better be good ><

Sorry for my opinion, I love the rest of the features that they presented. For example bear mount and Baba Jaga's mortar and broom, a must have! <3
Kinda' how I feel, they look like a mix between kanians and elfs. At least their faces do. I'm still interested how will they fit in the allods universe as a race, whats their background, where did they come from etc.
For glory.

Wednesday, May 7th 2014, 5:46pm

Oh they look a bit like primitive cave people lol but if they can join either empire or league at level 20 does that mean reincarnation priders can do so too? o_O TBH I'd prefer a race that looks about those Umoir people like look at their queen's hair style and the mountain princess thing and Kladvia's hair style and face..They look unique as if they're a different race..I'd actually like these to be added as a new race or as more options to be bought for kanians/xadaganians for carnival masks.
Hilver level 60 Kanian great skald.

Wednesday, May 7th 2014, 7:07pm

ValekLost

Trainee

If u give a look at the gallery in Oracle's article, I think there will be something "primitive" somewhere. Creatures and beasts remember me of smilodons and ancient mammals in general, like these:

maybe they'll introduce this new race giving it an "ancient background" as well :D

I dunno, I'm just wondering!

ps. Ludovic...u're always an RPG player inside, aren't u? :p

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>
From [ITA] server :|

"Oh my GOSH! FROGS! Frogs EVERYWHERE on this SHIP! And they're ALL CHASINGMEAHHHH!" [Me, during every Archdemon event ._.]

Wednesday, May 7th 2014, 7:19pm

We already expirienced time travel and god's experiments. Maybe they come from a time before the other humanoid races wre created. Some primitive design concepts by Sarn/Nihaz or some other, yet to be known god? They are also adding back some of the old bosses from Rage of Mages (the the game series Allods is part of), which played I believe some thousand up to a few hundred years before our current storyline so it might as well fit into the lore, somehow. (sledgehammer might be involved)

Wednesday, May 7th 2014, 8:15pm

Oracle

Intermediate

They announced today that they are planning this patch for Autumn 2014 on the Russian servers :) Maybe we will get them before the end of the year.
Source

Wednesday, May 7th 2014, 8:24pm

Scavenger

Beginner

dont you guys think that they are "copying" other games?
like polygon play style is just like Unrealtournamnet with a golem which is sort of new , but still think RU are running out of new ideas :P

+ i suggest making the new race from the tiny people in Tequatl , haha

مُشْرِف سَابِقْ في اللودز العَرَبِيّة

Wednesday, May 7th 2014, 8:26pm

Ghost

Trainee

Ohgodyes, I got SO excited when I saw this info. I am definitely coming back to the game if and when this gets released, be it F2P or P2P server. ... There's going to be a race change item, right?

Wednesday, May 7th 2014, 8:30pm

Quoted

ps. Ludovic...u're always an RPG player inside, aren't u? :p
Yes,
over 10 years of experience can't be denied. I'm obsessed by reading
and making up stories and then reading them again and then illustrating
them and having all the fun around it while staying somehow creative
with my buddies .
Sadly,
the AO playerbase have only a few of us ...We care about the game in
our own ways (lorelorelorelorevisualslorelorevanitylore). And that's why
these furry guys better have interesting background and not only good
looks ><

Quoted

They announced today that they are planning this patch for Autumn 2014 on the Russian servers :) Maybe we will get them before the end of the year.
Source

(okay I AM pretty excited, damn hell I am... now gimme the bear cavalry)

Wednesday, May 7th 2014, 11:17pm

Jinxed

Intermediate

Ugh Allods always knows ways to drag me back in to allods again, damn you awesome creators haha.

Whens this new race coming out? :thumbsup:
Jinxed-level 60

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Jinxed" (May 7th 2014, 11:33pm)

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 2:55am

looks like the wet dream of all those who love furries