You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 1st 2018, 3:55pm

cyrathil

Beginner

• "cyrathil" started this thread

Allods NA player pokin around

Hello Sarnautians,
I used to play allods in '08-'10 era, through the original game, 42,47 and 51 caps. Made a decent name for myself when gPotato used to run and Nival used to develop the game, I can see that a lot has changed. I left the game at the time because it wasnt viable to be competitve without downing more than what I earned at the time. With the new update, I wish to see if it has changed much in terms of its p2wness.

So, anybody can give me a rundown of how it has changed over the past 5 years or so? Is it worth returning? Can I raid without spending much on the cash shop?

Cheers and thanks!

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 5:09pm

cyrathil

Beginner

• "cyrathil" started this thread

EDIT:Since there has been no reply for 30+ hours, I can only assume things are not in a very good state, so i'm gonna just wait for WoW BfA and sub there.
Mod, please lock/delete thread.

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 8:37pm

no reply most likely because there are 9234234 threads like this
just browse the forum...
its an active forum with lots of veterans and new players who love to have conversation regarding the game

i usually try to answer simple questions of returners / rookies and all that but sometimes i ask myself whether ppl just post without reading any other thread :P (im not one of those who are like "USE SEARCH FUNCTION" and all that BS as a forum is there for conversation and all, but PLEASE, every new/returning player, just take a brief look at the last few topics... you will get the answers desired a lot faster this way :) )

short summary: there are lots of items that make you stronger but you can gain everything by gold, given you have the needed patience
you get free level 8 runes free 1 2 3 4 mage diary and so much other free items nowadays

losers who blame their own impotency on items are always around, nothing new here

on normal server (new frontier) game is (really) well populated
paymentserver and 2nd server are close to empty, i do not recommend playing there

listing the changes in the last 5 years would take an enourmous amount of time :/
if you want the info, browse the forum, there is a LOT of material for reading :)

here is the ultra compact-quick and dirty summary, lol
https://allods.my.com/sites/allods.my.co…ll-classes.html

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Jun 2nd 2018, 8:44pm)

Sunday, June 3rd 2018, 12:03am

it wasnt viable to be competitve without downing more than what I earned at the time. With the new update, I wish to see if it has changed much in terms of its p2wness.
Did you start earning more than you used to?

Rate this thread