You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 4th 2018, 6:16pm

Battle for Glory !

Hello dear inhabitant of saurnaut, my name is Armadeuss IG and i create a PVP event for community :)

Here i wish to create a tournament that will return regulary on the game, it will of course be open to all those who follow the rules
it will run in battleroyal and the last standing will win the award in currency:) for this first édition the cash price will be 1000 currency

The rules of the tournament are as follows :

- Personal level 75
- no rune allowed
- only the CS that gives the game to the new character will be allowed
- of course no help from another level 80 players

For the unfolding i thought to make the tournament at the arena of Gipat so that impé friends can participate :)

PS : The tournament is named Battle for Glory and it will be well filmed and transcribed on my Youtube channel :)
here are the links of my Youtube channel where i explain the principe of the tounrament in vidéo : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWM6kja…w_as=subscriber

sorry for my bad english i french XD

Monday, June 4th 2018, 9:06pm

dragagon

Unregistered

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 8:10am

I am not yet too thoughtful on the date but I think to do it within 1 to 2 weeks I will keep you informed:)

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 7:57am

The tournaments will take place on satuday, June 9 at 10pm in the arena of Gipat I expect many the cash price for this first editions will be 1000 currency I will keep you informed if unfortunately I have to postpone the date

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Everlokee" (Jun 6th 2018, 12:41pm)