You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 8th 2018, 11:17am

Lisad

Professional

• "Lisad" started this thread

Collector's Editions Giveaway!

Dear players,

We're holding a Collector's Editions giveaway on our official Facebook pages! Don't miss you chance to win! Follow these links for more information: Allods Online Facebook page and Allods Online NA Facebook page !

Good luck!
Regards,
Allods Online Administration

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Oct 12th 2018, 6:39pm)

Friday, June 8th 2018, 1:23pm

i was like "just make an account and participate, lets try it"... so i visit the site to see:

"Requirements to the participant's pages: a minimum of 20 friends, having an avatar."

this means i will NOT make an account and i will not participate as i did not plan to use this account for anything else than participating in this giveaway
i dont know anyone who uses facebook and i dont feel like creating 20 accounts there just to participate

actually i changed my mind and just made an account for this purpose, in case adding random ppl as friends fails i still can take the effort to create random accounts on facebook and let them be friends

it would be pleasent if there would be some sort of event like this for this forum, our main communication channel, too - not only for an external site (which spys on ppl and does no good)

please consider my feedback

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Jun 8th 2018, 11:27pm)

Friday, June 8th 2018, 3:10pm

dragagon

Unregistered

I think they reach out to facebook because it does more good to the game considering publicity than on our own forum where you'd attract much less people. then again on facebook friends from participants can see what's going on, give it a thought and try the game on its own, resulting in more players.
I do understand that you're unconfortable with recent heisa around facebook but there really is no spying going on that's HARMFULL. It's just advertisement stuff to personalize it for you. Very simple and innocent imo. After all, we got nothing to hide... or do we? ;)

Friday, June 8th 2018, 6:30pm

Aionwen

Professional

if you would have created an account by time without this senseless resentiments against facebook u would have by now surely this 20 needed friends with avatars just by accepting friendship of randomfriendcollectors with zero effort...

nontheless, Me, I and evrybody else i know and know on facebook would never ever give allods the glimps of a Thought by reading its facebookpage coz its way to obvious hardcorepaypaypayalottowin or, for the unknown fanboy, it equals to be a nolifer...

girls, for honest, if u want to promote this/your/our game you have to do more serious efforts than sharing with unintrested randompeeps on a dying.. äh spying socialmediaplatform.. even bibisbeautypalace and the Hoff couldnt push playernumbers..
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Friday, June 8th 2018, 6:56pm

lf friends, 30k gold per 1 :thumbup:

Quoted

i dont know anyone who uses facebook and i dont feel like creating 20 accounts there just to participate

nah just send "friend" propose for evryone who shared it

"if" 1000 ppl will share it, i think 20 of them will maybe accept your inivte ;D

You win, cuz you will can join for event, thay will win cuz thay need 1000ppl for beter price, and My.com will win, cuz more shares/likes = more chance to this event show for random ppl, cuz trend algoritm :thumbup:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Jun 8th 2018, 7:07pm)

Friday, June 8th 2018, 10:27pm

I do understand that you're unconfortable with recent heisa around facebook but there really is no spying going on that's HARMFULL. It's just advertisement stuff to personalize it for you. Very simple and innocent imo. After all, we got nothing to hide... or do we? ;)

i was uncomfortable with it since i 1st heared of it, recent news just proof its a desaster
actually you have everything to hide... often not because this information is really sensitive but much more because its simply nobodys business
i am totally ok with ppl who exhibit every single detail of their live, everyone is responsible for himself, but it is to accept if someone does not feel like doing so

nah just send "friend" propose for evryone who shared it

"if" 1000 ppl will share it, i think 20 of them will maybe accept your inivte ;D
You win, cuz you will can join for event, thay will win cuz thay need 1000ppl for beter price, and My.com will win, cuz more shares/likes = more chance to this event show for random ppl, cuz trend algoritm :thumbup:

this is an excellent idea, thanks for sharing
i love plain and simple problemsolving-orientated posts :thumbup:

Saturday, June 9th 2018, 10:52am

And whats going to happen if it doesnt even reach 100 shares?

Saturday, June 9th 2018, 11:13am

Lisad

Professional

• "Lisad" started this thread

"Requirements to the participant's pages: a minimum of 20 friends, having an avatar."
This is simply to make sure that the participant is not a bot nor a fake account, which are often created for such giveaways.

And whats going to happen if it doesnt even reach 100 shares?
We will give away 1 «Breath of Spring» and 5 «Soft Paws» Collector's Editions.
Regards,
Allods Online Administration

Tuesday, June 26th 2018, 12:07am

just an update for those who are interested, i made an emailadress, made a facebook account, followed the instructions of allods (like the post and the site), added 20 ppl to the friendlist and waited for them to accept, thanked those ppl for adding a random stranger
so i guessed i fulfilled the requirments and might have a chace of winning

now i check the facebook account again and it gives some message like "we blocked the account, send us a photograph of you"
this is unacceptable for me

so i would like to encourage allods management to consider opening the giveaway events to the actual forum of the game aswell, if you want exclude multiaccounts limit the giveaway to accounts created BEFORE the giveaway or accounts with X posts or something

Rate this thread