You are not logged in.

Thursday, June 12th 2014, 10:58am

Nyashiro

Intermediate

Yes it is but all you can do there is put goblins in dungeon and kill demons :( Add custom housing options !
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Thursday, June 12th 2014, 11:03am

Yes it is but all you can do there is put goblins in dungeon and kill demons :( Add custom housing options !

Getting Coral
Getting Granite
Getting Gold
Getting Tears (ok, useless, i know :P)
Getting more Reactors for more gold
Getting Teal Glyphs
Getting Gold from Quest
Getting fun from Building a maze(?)

but i agree, it would be nice to get more from the personal allod considering how hard it is to get it!

maybe free potency potions? or some thing else?

at least make the demons drop something! i want farm on my private allod! :S

Thursday, June 12th 2014, 9:21pm

rework p2p in general.
CharlesbrnsonxAnger Management

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 3:31pm

@steveread999

Thanks for those suggestions.. I will collect all the suggestions for the sub server together and pass them all on in one meeting.

Regarding the payment methods, I know I keep saying it, but there is nothing we can do to speed up the process.. its in the hands of the lawyers. But it really does frustrate us as much as you guys that the contracts are taking this long.
But we will keep the sub server free until they have been finally sorted out and the systems are in place and working, after all we know its not your fault you can't extend the subscription.
Though if anything, now would be a great time to encourage your friends to try the sub server while its still free!

We welcome and suggestions that could help, I'll try my best to find and collect all the suggestions and will bring them up with our bosses shortly.

-Wraith

As I have already said, I will be collating the suggestions for the P2P server soon (either tonight, or over the weekend.. depending when I get time), which will then be added to the list along side the suggestions from the .de/fr/tr community.

Its a big board.. and there are a lot of other duties I need to perform, meaning I can't reply to everything

We took some time to make sure we collected as many of the suggestions (across all languages) that we could.

Due to a number of reasons we have not been able to have the meeting yet, but we should manage it sometime next week. When we have any feedback about your suggestions that we can share, we will post and let you know.

-Wraith

Sooo, what happened to this meeting and are you going to do anything about p2p?...
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 3:54pm

S
I'm not sure that a full reset would be the best route to go..

addressing the population issue on the sub server is something we will be doing, amongst other things.
The problem is coming up with a solution that is balanced and won't screw anything else up..

We have seen that just giving free sub is not the answer.. We are looking at any existing methods (something that can be done quickly) or if we can add some new methods (that will have to be coded / bugfixed / translated, so will take some time) to try and boost the activity.
But I will also suggest a fresh sub server incase it has not already been considered.

-Wraith
So this. This going anywhere :P

Friday, September 5th 2014, 2:56am

Thanks for your replies but unless you have something else, please make "Don't re-roll sub server" topic or something, I know you are against it and just wanting to see what people would think about that option without your opinion smacked to their face for 2 pages.
Fact is: if it goes like this sub server is going to get closed, unless they get massive 1000 player invasion, which is ofc possible, but since there is f2p server right next to it, I doubt it.
I just think this could/maybe be an option. :D

Sorry but i just can disagree...

The on P2P would be like a re-reroll on F2P but just to lower to half the prices of CS.

Have you ever did quests like Path of Great? the work you need to get those 320 emblems? And then wait 2 months to deliver? This is just one quest ofc...

The main problem of P2P server is not the monthly fee. For 4/5€ month if you pay for 120 days it's almost free.

The main problem as many mentioned (and for the pain it does to me to admit it...) it's only 3 little things they forgot...:

1. Starting items:
1.1 Give a 30/36 slots bag on the beginning.
1.2 Give a rank 1 mount at the welcome quest once people get out of starter areas.
1.3 Give looter at starter box (the one that opens every 5 levels).
1.4 Give frags of epic Wizard trinket on normal mobs. Legend on Astral. Fable on Tep's/Eclipse/Maze.

2. The same gold system as the F2P where you have to farm like hell for gold... not!:
2.1 Lower the upgrades on gear and glyphs to, at least, a half!
2.2 The amount of money available on Symbols of Gold should be doubled.
2.3 Perma respect should be available on Tep's P (or Astral or something)
2.4 Mercenaries... Jeez... Just please pay attention to the gold needed on P2P on this matter...

3. Vanity stuff:
3.1 Many people just burn money on vanity stuff, make everything available on P2P in this matter.
3.2 Easier ways to get it! Ok Copper/Silver/Gold/Platinum coins can buy some (just a few really...) tho, farming for gold is finished where are we supposed to get those?

Plus those mentioned by Spinecrawler, ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER and all other suggestions. (they were good!)

Resuming, the gold system is the same on F2P as it is on the P2P and here is where people leave. The experienced earned, OK it is 30% more tho, who goes P2P for sure it comes from F2P and having to grind... (again NOT!). The experienced earned in quests should be enuf to do the important and WM quests and then jump to next map.

Allods online, like I've read on some posts, and ofc my opinion, is masterpiece. I've already tested many new games and i always came back. It's time for this game to have the proper place in the MMO world and start to advertise it massively, remake stuff I've said on those 3 topics (and many more ppl said).

One hell of boost would be a section on this forum where players could have interaction with devs. The suggestions section could be it. Ofc mods can send "the word" to them tho we could have some brainstorming on the forum or something like it...

"By Wraith02
We took some time to make sure we collected as many of the suggestions (across all languages) that we could.

Due to a number of reasons we have not been able to have the meeting yet, but we should manage it sometime next week. When we have any feedback about your suggestions that we can share, we will post and let you know.

-Wraith

"

Personal wish: Do please, Wraith, have the dev team answering to these suggestions.

Cheers,
Retired...
New life till 7.0

Friday, September 5th 2014, 8:10am

I totally agree with you. But it seems like all those suggestions haven't even been reported to the dev team or been discussed. Nobody is listening to the players or responding...

I think at the moment they just want to let the sub server die until there is nobody playing anymore, close it down and force people to play on f2p just to milk the few last drops of money out of the game. I'll continue to play on p2p because it's the best experience with a game that I've had in a long time and I'm too addicted to leave.

Friday, September 5th 2014, 1:45pm

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

Are they even making any kind of profit from p2p server ?

Friday, September 5th 2014, 1:48pm

Yup, enough to still keep it up and running.

Friday, September 5th 2014, 2:07pm

The amount of posts that can be pretty much summed up as "we want easy game, we are lazy" scares the hell out of me.

The months-long quests and effort needed each day is what makes this game fun. It makes the game worthwhile to play for YEARS. Take it away and the game is turned to crap like almost every west MMO.

God, I hope they won't listen to those.

Friday, September 5th 2014, 2:11pm

Yulian

Intermediate

I wonder how can you keep a server running with like what?( subscription is about 10 euro or something? and only let's say 50 people playing on server?) Can you rly keep a server up with that kind of money?

Friday, September 5th 2014, 2:18pm

The p2p server is living from the f2p server. As long as people pay there p2p will keep running. If the players on f2p should stop paying for some reason p2p will be shut down.

Friday, September 5th 2014, 7:49pm

Are they even making any kind of profit from p2p server ?

They could... If they change the game economics and starting items...

You have plenty of games u pay the same or even just buy the game once and they are paid by millions... And they make a lot of profit...

The amount of posts that can be pretty much summed up as "we want easy game, we are lazy" scares the hell out of me.

The months-long quests and effort needed each day is what makes this game fun. It makes the game worthwhile to play for YEARS. Take it away and the game is turned to crap like almost every west MMO.

Agree... Tho i see many ppl claiming about the numerous stuff we SHOULD have on P2P and not as lazy subjects... F2P you just pay if you want. So if it is free, you have less if you pay, u must have it all. Simple logic of business...

Tell me a game where, except this one, where you don't pay and have more stuff than those who pay? Ok, lets go outside online games... anything sold that works that way?

It's not lazy or easier... Its a matter of having everything this server should have. If it was easier, i would play F2P, burn money and be 60 faster, trading crystals for gold not having to farm and so on... that's the easy part. Tho the "free" part of the game, is way to expensive. You may have it on AH/trade but farming like a bot for some little stuff than someone already paid and continued with that price policy... If you lower the real money buyers, the higher will be the price and higher will be the exchange rate and the higher prices will cost on Cash Shop... its a simple chain not rocket science...
Retired...
New life till 7.0

Saturday, September 6th 2014, 1:40am

Intoshadows

Intermediate

Umm..let me reiterate this: PLEEEEASE don't do this!

The very reason I stopped playing the other MMO is because it has slowly turned into Candlyland where everybody can start at max level and instantly teleport to raid boss to smack it like a loot piniota for the best gear so they can stand around in town and and talk about how "pro" they are...

It's(the other MMO) been ridiculous like this for several years now but I stayed because I loved playing a Troll lol plus the lore and story is good...

Point being, there's no fun when everything is handed to you with little to no effort...

I'm playing Allods for the fact that's it's a bit more hardcore(and in turn, more rewarding)than most other MMOs out there.

Please don't change anything...except CS prices. You can slash those in half for starters lol.

Edit: Just noticed this was initially a P2P thread topic but my point still stands.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Intoshadows" (Sep 6th 2014, 2:06am)

Monday, September 8th 2014, 9:58am

There are three interesting(*) levels of work required in MMORPGs:
1. "Little or no work"
2. "Work"
3. "Grind your butt off"

(*) Meaning "worth talking about".

I think many of us would argue that type 1 is a bad thing. Type 3 is, in the West, often seen as a bad thing. That leaves type 2, that is, doing a reasonable amount of work to get reasonable rewards, with the possibility of doing an unreasonable amount of work to get rare rewards that are something out of the ordinary.

However, the boundaries between 1 and 2 and between 2 and 3 are subjective, since they involve that tricky word "reasonable", and I'd hazard a guess that some here would go so far as to deny the existence of level 2, or at least to accuse those who seek to have a passage from 3 to 2 of really wanting level 1. Myself, I don't want level 1, but neither do I want to be restricted to level 3 either.

That is, I don't mind working to get something, but I want to feel that the process isn't unreasonably long (as in the Greatness and Personal Allod quests, or even the 5.X gearing process).

The benefit of Greatness appears to be a convenience feature (dual spec) and a concrete benefit (+1 ruby/talent point). Is that *really* worth a minimum of 2 months of farming Amalgam to hand over and gold to pay to hand it over?

And the Personal Allod? I'm not even prepared to discuss a quest that takes a minimum of what, 5 or 6 months of grind to complete.

The 5.X gearing process is insanely expensive compared to the 4.X gearing process, partly because the items seem to gear up more slowly, and partly because the cost of taking each step is at least 10 times as much as before. (Seriously - Amalgam used to cost around 100 gold a piece versus about 1500 the last time I tried buying it and using the upgrader machine went from around 80 to 480, unless my memory is playing tricks on me.) The 4.X process took a long while from beginning (getting first blue items from the Mercenary beginner flights) to end (let's say legendary gear with good glyphs), but there was a continuous sense of progress, and the grind wasn't difficult, merely time consuming. I *miss* being able to drop into a beginner flight, run round an allod with free mercs as necessary, and come out with a pile of sell-able items and maybe two or three usable upgraders, so that the take in gold matched the upgrading expenditure.

So because the Allods endgame is now very grindy (as opposed to 4.X's ordinary grindiness), and the 5.X gear grind is more difficult than the 4.X gear grind, I eventually got discouraged and put my characters in suspended mode. We'll see what 6.0 brings, but I don't have a lot of hope on this subject.

As always, the above is my opinion, not fact.
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Monday, September 8th 2014, 10:46am

agree.

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 4:00am

this is also one of the reasons i would NEVER use $...

if i would have "insta-bought" everything in this game, well then i wouldnt have much left for actually playing ...

i also ENJOY doing all my auctions, farm all the various mobs and try hard to collect amalgam and gold for gearing up (although it already has became VERY easy to do so)

Quoted

There are three interesting(*) levels of work required in MMORPGs:
1. "Little or no work"
2. "Work"
3. "Grind your butt off"

i would say
1 is free server with using loads of $
2 is payserver / free server with $
3 is free server without using $ at all
4 would be grinding on free server for crystals to play on payserver without $ then ;)

i would always choose 3 again :)

Rate this thread