You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 21st 2018, 9:48am

Yulian

Intermediate

• "Yulian" started this thread

Very nice job with the bug fixes and patches

So i was doing quest in sogot and pressed automove and this happened. No words required. For the record i could move arround and teleport and do stuff but i was stuck in the roof so to say i couldnt move upstairs.

[[url]https://ibb.co/eOiPkT
[/url]

Another thing happend but i don t have it recorded where i was killing a mob in Sogot, White Hook and I just falled through the ground and got stuck while the mob was hiting me but i couldn t hit back. That happened after the maintenance. So yeah very nice job. Keep wondering yourelfs why you don t have many players. You d think it s so hard to write a list with stuff you are fixing when you do a maintenance. Every other game does that but not allods. Cus yeah Allods is the bigest game out there...

Thursday, June 21st 2018, 11:27am

thay fix it 4 path ago, you just need pres ctrl+b option :thumbup:

ez to flame

Thursday, June 21st 2018, 12:08pm

Yulian

Intermediate

• "Yulian" started this thread

What does that do? Also it s not flame. Also i just used stone to teleport. And i coulnd t usr the urgent teleportation because i didn t had the dead end effect

Thursday, June 21st 2018, 6:45pm

you can use it witchout this effect, but it will make your speed lover by 10% for 10min (if you use this think second time before it end, this effect will stack)

Rate this thread