You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 22nd 2018, 11:51am

Characters rework plz?

Like for real. This is the worst skill three we ever had. And how long is it there? For years now...

Just remove the god damn aspects. It does not support creativity, aspects are terrible idea, and nobody want it.

Give us bunch of skills and rubies related to every specialization so everybody can create his unique character according to his taste.
Easy.

For example:
warrior: offensive branc
h - every rubie related to damage. Buffs increasing damage around him or only for warr himself, rubies increasing damage of skills, rubies that support combos (extra damage, extra effects) etc.
defensive branch - everything related to defence. Inreasing health, learning blocking/dodging/parrying and increasing its chance, resistance, etc. WHATEVER.. there s been some defence related rubies alredy.
fire branch - rubies related to fire, energy, combat advantage, changing certain skills from physical to fire, speed, range of attacks etc.

mage: fire
frost
lighting
Every branch has 1 extra heavy attack

Just let us pick any rubie we want and make every rubie worth to consider. Thats the whole point.

Friday, June 22nd 2018, 12:14pm

And then you want players who do less dmg then full tank, on dps spec ?
Alot of players are casuals even with this builds, saw 2 mags who are +70y, and thay had 10-11 runes but did less dmg, then me on engi sup ...

About changes in next 9.1 path evry class get rework, 50% of evry class will change, and you will get some new skills/ mechanics :thumbup:

Friday, June 22nd 2018, 12:27pm

@Xeade19
1st: I dont know what are you even talking about and how is this related to what I ve wrote.
2nd: 9.1 will bring nothing but more dissapointment retarding to class changes. I ve read the patch notes, I saw rus videos.

Friday, June 22nd 2018, 1:58pm

In general aspects are helpfull for new players to not get lost and do decent in the role they wanna play. Also aspects make the class balancing way easier, compare it to old allods where for example a paladin was in a full tank spec and still be top dps, or full heal summys with top dps.
I dont think aspects are bad or doesnt support creativity. For each class in every aspect there are so many ways to make a build. Look at paladin where you can play different tank variations, and in dps aspect you have many options to play the class (incin, chain, both). Or look at bard where you have different dps builds in dps aspect and so many variations in support aspect.
Allods in the current state has so much to offer for theory crafting with: stats, builds and playstyle.
In older patches i dont think i spent so much time for theory crafting, than with the aspect patches.

Friday, June 22nd 2018, 7:14pm

did i see "class"&"balance" words together somewhere in this thread? in allods? LOL

i think devs are thinking the same with us about this aspect thing in these days. if you read 9.0.1 patch notes, you can see that they are trying to give people the old school experience of gameplay(prob. 6.0).

i don't think they can remove aspects from the game but we can see softened aspect system soon. i hope that.

Friday, June 22nd 2018, 8:07pm

Aionwen

Professional

imho Aspects sux like hell

it makes speccing less difficult but i totaly miss the options i had to configure my chars before this so called classchange mess. just care a bit for community and revive pimpmybuildevent for noobs or casuals or present some builds from devcrew..

aspects were maybe ok for clerics but in general i loved to build hybrids, i always skiped minimum 10% of damage to get more skills and funny stuff

all the idea of classes seem to me was the nuances in variation of roles each class had not the restriction to press a class into one role

i have all classes and each patch i have the problem to skill each but befor class changes i began to love each class never minded to like scout or warrior or bard but then i loved bard, druid, scout, mage so much, it was so epic fun in bgs, teleport in carglass as marked one ^^ ... i had to leech all classes through bgs for bgrubie and greatness and god damn i had so much fun, all this is gone just with aspects

with aspects all the funny stuff vanished, no invis, no ghostworld, no telepull, no passiv buffs, reduced ccs/slows...

And then you want players who do less dmg then full tank, on dps spec ?
Alot of players are casuals even with this builds, saw 2 mags who are +70y, and thay had 10-11 runes but did less dmg, then me on engi sup ..

this is bullshitlogic
when players even now sak why should it be an argument against aspectremove?!?

In general aspects are helpfull for new players to not get lost and do decent in the role they wanna play. Also aspects make the class balancing way easier, compare it to old allods where for example a paladin was in a full tank spec and still be top dps, or full heal summys with top dps.

for garanti palis and summis werent in full spec doin top dps before this patch. summis was godlike just coz peeps !never! used cleaning bloodshields or slow on lurkers
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Friday, June 22nd 2018, 9:40pm

Yulian

Intermediate

No aspect is life! Also whoever remembers the warrior skills when the max lvl was 40 when the dmg on "Headbutt" depended on the quality of the helmet. Or when chosing paired weapons or 2h was important. Those were the times. I personally think allods was way more interesting then but we will never get that back....

Friday, June 22nd 2018, 11:51pm

for rookies, there are the small yellow stars
everyone can make a most basic build with them
so we dont need aspects for the sake of making it easier for rookies, they have their help already

so i totally agree that removing aspects would be awesome
i miss the old buffs like seal of health, aura of ferocity and astral potency
(the only thing i do NOT miss is recasting seal every death! :P)

i also miss the freedom of creating very special skillsets which allowed things like a
"full dot necromancer"
"fullhealer with assaultmode"
"2handed palatank"
"ranged meleescout"
"melee + ranged hybrid warden healer"
"bardtank"
"full CC psi with burstdmg"
and all the other awesome creations me and many other players brought to live more or less successful
the only classes which still have "creatve" uses are warrior (2handed tank) and sorcerer (assault-suppression) but even these still have silly limitations

its obvious and totally OK if shieldslam does not work without a shield and everything, but it would enrich the game so much if skills in general would no longer be bound to aspects...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Jun 23rd 2018, 6:14pm)

Saturday, June 23rd 2018, 4:04pm

Yulian

Intermediate

Also bring back mana back...