You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, June 23rd 2018, 3:20am

dragagon

Unregistered

Overkill on sales, again.

Dear Lisad,

I am simply going to assume your players are not important enough, or your team fails to understand what "more time between" means to the [MAJORITY] playerbase.

Let's consider this is a reminder as a fellow player that cares very much about the game and everything involved around it.

Cheers!

Saturday, June 23rd 2018, 8:12am

thay made smile of fortune with x2 bg so i think it's fine :thumbup:

also that events give just mounts, Jaelery who most ppl have, and skin for weapon wwith +20 stats (+bloodlot)

Compass can be farmed as well, so player who not pay get fun too, not see anythink bad hire

Saturday, June 23rd 2018, 10:56am

Aionwen

Professional

i like this sales...

collectorpeeps spend all money to get unneeded mount and costumestuff and cannot increase runelevel...

waitin for sales was annoyin

prices in auhau and resellin decrease
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Sunday, June 24th 2018, 1:43am

one step ahead of me xD

I was going to quote that and make an entry with "WHY MYCOM IS LYING ?"

I guess I'll just post this picture here:

And actually most of f2p players can't keep up with those sales, I mean we didn't farm our full CS stuff back in the time when each BC was for 5 gold....

Also mycom isn't considering the the gap of the items like 3 months for the prophetic cards( the distant stars were old cards that didn't come out in their time... you should've released it with Cosmos OBS patch) 180 days for holy weapon etc...

Don't you guys realize that most people aren't playing the game like they used to do? Why would full cs'd people sell their accounts for like less than 10% of their cost or even less, but again you guys prove that you know nothing about management and all you talk about is "we got you the new collector's edition before the patch yayy !!".
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Sunday, June 24th 2018, 5:42am

almost all cs players are tired because of this rat-run.

think these
how casual, non-cs and low-wasting players feel.
e.g. if i miss a sb, i have to play without temporary one for 6 months. maybe more.
e.g. if i don't have something, i have to wait for months to get it or i have to pay 5x more price. so i have to play for months without it.

all at the same time sb-cs events. how can we catch all those things?

i would like if they were monthly events. but they are not. some sbs are more often but some are rare. and there is no plan about this. so we can't have a plan.

so many people left the game because of this rat-run. they tried to catch but they couldn't. even full cash players! they sold their chars and started to play another game.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "BLueFalcon" (Jun 24th 2018, 7:23am)

Sunday, June 24th 2018, 6:10am

dragagon

Unregistered

thay made smile of fortune with x2 bg so i think it's fine

Oh right, double skirm o my good lord, now we can farm all the CS easily!
and skin for weapon wwith +20 stats (+bloodlot)

The fact you consider 20 SECONDARY stats and 50bl as a joke shows why you're a weak player that doesn't improve gameplaywise eventho you play for ages by now.
Compass can be farmed as well

Oh right, I can save 40 euros by farming compass nonstop EVERYDAY for the WHOLE CARDS DURATION with TWELVE REINCS + progenitors, on top of bg'ing nonstop because hey, LM, amirite??

I made this thread because I care about the game and the players around us we spend time with everyday over and over again. these are the ppl we have to do it all with. I am full cashshop, idc anymore about sales. I care about others, I imagine me in their shoes, sale after sale after sale... it's not even realistic anymore.
Lisad, where are you?

Sunday, June 24th 2018, 8:02pm

as true as it is that you can indeed still farm things and LM helps with that + prophectic cards do not add stenght anyway but only mounts / vanity / temp potions...
... the true it is its an unlucky move to 1st state that the amount of sales will be reduced but then pump them out like there is no tomorrow

like dragagon said, many players that write here are "full cs" already and do not really care for it from a personal POV as they either have everything, do not need it or simply can afford everything by donating / farming / whatever anyway

i also share xrades' opionon that power increases are negligible - more stats is alwaysgood in total but its far from really mattering or changing

...but its confusing for those who have recently joined the game or are complete rookies

i would have rather read a honest "we dont plan to change our sale-policy" or something similar; this is more about a problem in comunicaton thatn about some sales with minor impact on strenght

so my hope is we can encourage management to have a better communication in the future :)