You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, June 24th 2018, 9:20pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

• "Arushieru" started this thread

Currency Exchange

Hey Allods Team
I feel like unsatisfied about the
currency exchange it keeps increasing so fast
that the none purchasers cant do anything about it

1c = 4300 its total madness >> I farmed over 600kg
but it was like you holding 1000 only
I dont care if the players purchasing over million times
but at least make a good balance for the non-purchase player

could you lower the exchange price from 4k to 2k
just like you did before >> I do daily Koe - astral - Tka cave - Skirmish
but they not enough to farm
:(

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Sunday, June 24th 2018, 10:01pm

Monday, June 25th 2018, 12:24am

Arushieru

Intermediate

• "Arushieru" started this thread

stop cry plz
omg are you a noob why did you bring about the Russian
who cares about them
and please reconsider you manners I didnt cry or do anything
you must get block cause you annoying me
if you had an answer write in the comment section either way you should be quit

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Monday, June 25th 2018, 4:48am

dragagon

Unregistered

Try tagging Lisad on the official AO discord.

Monday, June 25th 2018, 9:06am

Laany

Intermediate

stop cry plz
omg are you a noob why did you bring about the Russian
who cares about them
and please reconsider you manners I didnt cry or do anything
if you had an answer write in the comment section either way you should be quit

This is not Russian it is Equilibrium !
So why it goes so fast up is we had 3 Events in 2 Weeks and every Time when someone change Ingame Gold to Crystals the Crystals goes up ! Just wait when we have no Event and change then ! This is just a simple thing ;)
Don't try to shut up my Mouth when he is only speaking the truth!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Laany" (Jun 25th 2018, 9:25am)

Monday, June 25th 2018, 11:36am

Quoted

omg are you a noob
who cares about them

Empathy, Empathy, feel same what I

Quoted

I didnt cry or do anything

baka !

Quoted

omg are you a noob

Quoted

lease reconsider you manners

#hypocrite

Also that anger was kawaii, looked same like it :

Quoted

1c = 4300 its total madness >> I farmed over 600kg

yep, x3 events = x3 price increst(normal it was like 200-400g+), cuz ppl luv buy compass and another toys :thumbup:

just wait until that price get down, or up by "overkill" spaming another triple events

Monday, June 25th 2018, 12:39pm

Arushieru, you should definitely do what your signature states and get away from this game.
You're don't have the proper mindset nor the appropriate funds to make any fun out of it.
So why continue when it's only frustration ? There are probably better games suited to you.

Take it as a friendly advice.

Monday, June 25th 2018, 11:51pm

you are the guy who complained no matter how many times ppl tried to help you and said the game is horrible and you will stay away from it forever... (along with some flaming the ppl who tried to help you)
i usually have a bad memory for ppl but i really remember you as you were impatient and unthankful like noone else i ever met online :x

Wednesday, June 27th 2018, 11:55am

OP has already presented himself as a not so clever person, so it would be pointless to try explain anything to him.

However, I'm pretty sure a lot of people still make the same mistake in understanding how the exchanger works. There's absolutely no point to cry out for my.com or mail.ru to change the exchange rate, because it's dynamic. If those are really screenshots from Equilibrium with the insane exchange rate then why would my.com set it so different for New Frontier and Equilibrium (assuming it's done manually)?

If it's dynamic then there are two ways to lower the exchange rate:

1. Stop farming gold. Farming as in "producing". Stop completing quests with gold rewards, exchange Skirmishes currency for gold etc.
2. Put more BC in game. I.e. donate more.

Coz in dynamic exchange system when the rate goes higher it only means that either ppl stopped spending money or they started farming more.

Wednesday, June 27th 2018, 3:55pm

rozetri

Intermediate

OP has already presented himself as a not so clever person, so it would be pointless to try explain anything to him.

However, I'm pretty sure a lot of people still make the same mistake in understanding how the exchanger works. There's absolutely no point to cry out for my.com or mail.ru to change the exchange rate, because it's dynamic. If those are really screenshots from Equilibrium with the insane exchange rate then why would my.com set it so different for New Frontier and Equilibrium (assuming it's done manually)?

If it's dynamic then there are two ways to lower the exchange rate:

1. Stop farming gold. Farming as in "producing". Stop completing quests with gold rewards, exchange Skirmishes currency for gold etc.
2. Put more BC in game. I.e. donate more.

Coz in dynamic exchange system when the rate goes higher it only means that either ppl stopped spending money or they started farming more.
This isn't entirely accurate. The system is dynamic and responds to whether you're trading BC for gold or vice-versa. However, there is a rate part of the equation that actually is set by RU. Purchasing X amount of BC with gold will increase the gold cost of BC by Y amount afterwards, but how large Y happens to be is only partly the fault of the player. Between patches, RU will adjust how aggressively Y responds to a purchase of X BCs. This has been shown and proven in the past.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Wednesday, June 27th 2018, 6:09pm

Ok, sure, I'll take your word for that, because what you just said perfectly explains the difference in the exchange rate between New Frontier and Equilibrium.