You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 25th 2018, 1:44pm

Collector’S Editions Now Available For Crystals!

Win easily, win stylishly with the new «Allods Online» Collector's Editions! Starting today, you have a chance to purchase kits for crystals! To purchase the kits for crystals, click on "Buy with crystals" in the upper left corner of the payment window.

UPDATE: Dear players, we have just found out that the offer in crystals for Collector’s Editions wasn’t working as intended and have since fixed the issue. We apologize for any inconveniences that were caused. As a compensation we have reduced all prices in crystals for Collector's Editions.

For more information.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Potwor86" (Jun 26th 2018, 3:44pm)

Monday, June 25th 2018, 3:24pm

Monday, June 25th 2018, 9:28pm

Quoted

«Breath of Spring» | €19.90/3999

wait what 20 euro different :o ?

Sunday, July 1st 2018, 6:02pm

What about secondary official currency Premium Crystals? If I recall well it was introduced as Allods Online only currency (BCs could be used to purchase items from different games while premium crystals were supposed to tied directly to Allods CS).

We can't buy many CS items for premium crystals (why?) even if they are bound (so not sell able on game market) so maybe it is time to remove that currency from the game?

Sunday, July 1st 2018, 6:58pm

dragagon

Unregistered

Drakdish, I understand deleting my post due to offensive words, but can you atleast let your playerbase know that there's been taking account into my reasoning of why I used offensive words?

Friday, August 10th 2018, 3:49pm

I wanted them all to be available for purchase, I came back to play now and these are not available, they could always be available until you buy as in the RU server
ShadowShien - Archer lv 85 - Legends -8)

Rate this thread