You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 27th 2018, 12:52pm

Halo and Incense Kits Sale – 27/06/18

Dear Sarnaut,

As inhabitants of Sarnaut reach maturity, they must undergo a rite of initiation to embrace one of the most magical of powers – a power involving the twelve patrons, great mages who sacrificed their lives so that Sarnaut could be saved from total annihilation due to a tremendous cataclysm. Thanks to these martyrs, not only was Sarnaut saved from destruction, but all of its citizens have acquired their blessing, with the most dedicated of believers receiving even more powerful gifts of power through time, dedication and prayer.

For more...

Wednesday, June 27th 2018, 1:26pm

Wednesday, June 27th 2018, 11:12pm

:thumbup:

------------Free to Join, Free to use.------------
Discord | Allods Community Server (Hub)
"A place to hangout, share experiences, share adventures & meet your fellow Sarnaut players"

Thursday, June 28th 2018, 12:07pm

Friday, June 29th 2018, 5:26am

Really ?

Quoted

Patronage Box
50% discount via blue crystals.

This is obnoxious TBH.... why do you limit this sales event to BC and prevent the PC use!! every sale on the patronage box before this one the sales were applied to both BC and PC...

Also the fact that the PC doesn't affect the market not it cause people to buy boxes and re-sell them, then why did you limit it to BC only? people already have the 3KPC compensation in PC and all server has the 200PC not to mention the extra PC you get from the short deposit band (I didn't get mine yet) and the extra you got from the recent lamp and the 30% bonus and with PC the boutique is limited as you can't buy all of the stuff (strongboxes are limited to the BC)

So the only explanation to that is you folks want people to top-up for this event, another prove that you care more about the money and less about the players.

P.S: I already have the Pat5 long time ago, PC: purple crystals, BC: Blue crystals.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Rate this thread