You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 28th 2018, 6:44pm

Bugs in game

Hello did you have same problems?

Today wehn i tried join maze gold with random team, we joined, but only i got to maze, non of 5 player get teleported (thay got auto kick)

-> when this happyn i fight vs psio and used tp to turret

So we tried relog, and joined again this time maze kicked x2 us dps
-> this time i did nothink just standing in novo

Same on dominium we had some strange bugs

After first part of fight wen my team def, i got tp to point but after 1s i back to point when my position was before tp, so i startet capturing flag, before fight start (was frozen ofc)

-> i got distracted and hit colsision, in same time fight end, but game maybe thinked i'm buged so back me to my before position

Another time

when i play goblinball, 2 of ppl who was joined bg too, was lure to bg while playing goblinbal (thay got kick by goblinball and joined bg with deserter buff when i asked)

one time even all enemy team in goblinball was kicked in 1s (thay not left, got kicked lol)

All this happpyn 1-7d ago

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Jun 28th 2018, 6:56pm)

Thursday, June 28th 2018, 11:03pm

4 goals but 6 score cuz lagger shot goal