You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, July 9th 2018, 10:49am

I went from lvl 1-76 in 3 hrs ?

Hey guys got a question last night I stated playing Allods again after a 2 year break Needless to say my old account was non active so I started over and i think i unlocked a gift bag or something and unlocked a scroll or something that took my Toon from lvl 6 to 76 ...does anyone know anything about this ? ......I dont remember anything like this in Allods before.

Monday, July 9th 2018, 1:47pm

Aionwen

Professional

jes we know evrything about this now especially that u do not read before u click on bags and scrolls...
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Monday, July 9th 2018, 1:58pm

jes we know evrything about this now especially that u do not read before u click on bags and scrolls...
That isn't very helpful xD

To answer your question, Yes there is a bunch of stuff they give new characters now. I believe it started whenever 9.0 came out but I'm not sure as I just came back from a long hiatus too. The item you are referring to is called the 'miraculous ark' I belive and it instantly boosts you character to lvl 75.

You also get a bunch of other stuff too; 30 slot bag, 36slot bank, a bunch of the lvl 1-3 scrolls that boost stuff like stats/rubies/talents, a trinket, the extra earring slot, a full set of lvl 6 and lvl 5 runes, as well as a temporary set of lvl 8 ones (lasts 30 days). I'm sure there is more I can't think of off the top of my head. EDIT: 2 very fast mounts too

It's a huge step in the right direction imo as this game is very unfriendly to new players. When I found out about this I created a new char and after just a week he is at the same point (if not a bit stronger) then my char I had since vanilla, at least in terms of boutique items.

Bit of advise, start working on the inc. quests now so you can use the aoidos spark and jar you get in the mail when you hit 75. Don't want to waste that jar, that's 900 crystals.
Goldberger - League Scout
Ginsberger - Imperial Warden

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "bmxkid618" (Jul 9th 2018, 2:12pm)

Monday, July 9th 2018, 8:02pm

Thank you for your response !

Thank You for your kindness bmxkid!!!

And Aionwen you should work on your people skills
Take a page out of bmxkid's book

Monday, July 9th 2018, 10:20pm

Aionwen

Professional

jes for sure i will do but first i have to click some stuff in my bag im not in the mood to read the tooltip so i can ask in forum instead of ingamechat, OKI?

Wednesday, July 11th 2018, 1:38pm

Imagine what would happen if mysteriously named scroll "Ultimate Power" popped in boutique tab with description "Instantly deletes character"...

Wednesday, July 11th 2018, 2:31pm

Aionwen

Professional

this would be the most stylish russian way to get rid of all these kids ignoring searchfunction and would skyrocket allods fame recognition for sure .. thinking about it .. they should do this!!!

Rate this thread