You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, July 9th 2018, 4:27pm

New goods in the boutique !

Dear players, we are pleased to inform you that the assortment of products in boutique has been updated!

You can now buy goods, many of which were not previously sold, among them elixirs, goblinball uniforms, color patterns and much more!

More info here!

Monday, July 9th 2018, 9:32pm

that's good, so many things are cheaper now.

it would be better if there were fragile artifacts, expansion tokens, flaming insignias...

Myself

Tuesday, July 10th 2018, 10:10am

freestile

Professional

could you add also the manabike and wraith colors that are for now only available as temporary mounts from daily reward
+ the "premium" items only sold by the gibb close to the bank (for league) that are still not buyable even with th new premium system

Tuesday, July 10th 2018, 6:50pm

Is there a list somewhere of the new price changes? I noticed the expansion tokens dropped in price but I don't know what else is now cheaper.
Goldberger - League Scout
Ginsberger - Imperial Warden

Rate this thread