You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, July 15th 2018, 3:53am

• "The Real Tyto" started this thread

How's warrior these days?

Heyo,

Oldskooler here, stopped played right after they added those new stats thingies. I used to have good control on playing a warrior. Since I'm close to start playing again I got some questions for you folks that play warrior.

I wonder how's playing a warrior now?
  • Any good in pve and pvp?
  • Pros/Cons?
  • Is it "best" in any aspect of game?
  • Or worst? (Bruh I don't expect it to give the best party heals mmmkay)
  • Preferred as tanks or dps in astral/raid?

- Tyto

Sunday, July 15th 2018, 2:01pm

dragagon

Unregistered

Any good in pve and pvp?

Warrior is good in both, altho for pve it is better a tank than a DPS, it's even the best tank for pve,
Pros/Cons?

cons: energy limited, defensives are on same resource as attacking requires compared to other classes have it all for free.
pros: strong burst dmg, very resistand compared to other classes in dps spec. great self heal. much control thanks to leap, harpoon, headbutt.
Is it "best" in any aspect of game?

Best tank hands down.
Preferred as tanks or dps in astral/raid?

tank!
dps is okay'ish but it's melee. better leave the dpsing over to other classes that are completely designed to kill/dps like mages, psi's, classses with dps specs only considering pve.

Sunday, July 15th 2018, 5:44pm

atm warrior is among the "best" in every scenario along with psi (except Fullheal role haha)
it can even heal itself and buff its comrades (i know you intended this as a joke but actually its true)

in PVP with beeing "nongeared" i can still wreak havoc with my warrior, only topgeared + skilled players may stop me

in astral there is only 1 type of content now, no longer silly easy/harmode + there are free mercs which take role of tank and healer mostly, so choose whatever you want
actually its a better choice going DPS as its more likely in this case you get more mercs in group which usually means better performance

Sunday, July 15th 2018, 11:32pm

• "The Real Tyto" started this thread

Alright then thanks for the feedback!
Tank was never my favorite but maybe I'll give it a shot.

Sunday, July 15th 2018, 11:37pm

go dps and hit ppl for 17k dmg 1 hit

cons

need be carfull in compas for 1 shot charging mobs

Thursday, March 28th 2019, 8:27am

go dps and hit ppl for 17k dmg 1 hit

cons

need be carfull in compas for 1 shot charging mobs
Any good DPS PvE builds you can recommend?

Thursday, March 28th 2019, 10:35am

Aionwen

Professional

take Ulti like all naabs and be happy...
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Thursday, March 28th 2019, 3:55pm

take Ulti like all naabs and be happy...
Well, to be fair, all classes Ulties wreck this patch. But they have massive cooldowns...

Saturday, April 6th 2019, 3:49pm

Just to bump this topic in my own interest: How is warrior now that everyone had the chance to test it. I mainly ask as p2p player; f2p is a different world it seems.

What are the pros and cons of warrior in def/off aspect in pvp/pve? What makes it unique, what is shitty about this class in your opinion?