You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, July 18th 2018, 7:14pm

ArcanenUK

Beginner

• "ArcanenUK" started this thread

Just subbed

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to say hey and hopefully see some of you online, I hear and see that the population is low and that doesn't bother me. I play with my partner who has also subbed. We have played Allods before but then left due to cash shop and GW2 launching, missed my Psionicist and the style of the game so have come back feel free to add us were very social if fed ;-) Psionica & Elderew Empire side hopefully see you in game.

Thursday, July 19th 2018, 12:23am

lets go play with us on p2w server, manny ppl wait to meet you :thumbup:

wuld be fun to do some obs raid together :D

Thursday, July 19th 2018, 1:14am

dragagon

Unregistered

Welcome! Lookin forward to seeing you ;)

League.

Thursday, July 19th 2018, 11:16am

Thursday, July 19th 2018, 11:44am

You are very welcome in both factions and i hope you have fun and meet with us, yes we'r little but we still have fun together and trying to welcome the new people to our server :) if u dont wanna through money on f2p.

Saturday, July 21st 2018, 12:17pm

ArcanenUK

Beginner

• "ArcanenUK" started this thread

Thank you for the replies met a few people on the server and all seems good so far, enjoying the game and hoping to interact with you all more in the future.

Rate this thread