You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 3:30pm

Lisad

Professional

• "Lisad" started this thread

Maintenance Is Over! 9.0.1 feedback

Dear players,

Maintenance is over and the update is here! There are a few issues that we are aware of, however:
  • Payments through the launcher are not opening correctly, so we highly recommend you to make your purchases through the website
  • Some new texts in the game are only available in English at the moment. They will be updated with translations with time
Should you encounter any issues that are not listed above or if you would like to submit feedback, please do so in the comments below.
Regards,
Allods Online Administration

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 3:57pm

What about items from Collector's Editions?

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 4:00pm

khualeppi

Beginner

are patch notes coming later today?

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 4:09pm

Lisad

Professional

• "Lisad" started this thread

What about items from Collector's Editions?
They will be delievered in a day or two.

are patch notes coming later today?
Not today, but later.
Regards,
Allods Online Administration

Thursday, July 26th 2018, 2:44am

Feedback 9.0.1

Just short and plain

- Al rihat -> Awesome (pvp, catch up, grinding)
- stroy -> really enjoyed it, interesting topic
- global cooldown fix -> finally, waited so long for this
- psi changes -> meditation made a useful skill, great decision, instant-clone summoning in supportspec is awesome too, this makes me want to play this state in PVP again instead of beeing in PVE spec in pvpv all the time...
- ??? (i lack time to play as much as a i want atm, might enlarge this list)

UPDATE 03-08-18

- wow i LOVE the stroy on the personal allod!! its so exciting
- FLYING WITH THE PEGASUS!!! so awesome! BRING THIS TO THE NORMAL GAME! PLEASE!!
- i love how you can after a few fails just break the door by brute force instead of solving a riddle, haha, awesome!
- the details are great, like the training girls next to the broken astralship or the guards bowing down before the player
- the new ressource from the horns of plenty which are convertible to more horn-material
- the new machinegun attack from the engineer is addicting

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Aug 3rd 2018, 3:26pm)

Thursday, July 26th 2018, 3:58am

khualeppi

Beginner

-- no patch notes so i cant know what changed gor sure. Ru 9.1 patch notes dont work since skill names are different

Thursday, July 26th 2018, 6:00am

khualeppi

Beginner

Patch notes today or when? Would really make patch more enjoyable if i knew changes. Google translating from ru works somewhat but ability names are incorrect

Saturday, July 28th 2018, 4:13pm

ironist

Trainee

patch notes pleeeeaase
Rave

Sunday, July 29th 2018, 9:08am

Also "UPDATE" the "MAZE" rankings, they seem to stay the same everyday...

Sunday, July 29th 2018, 1:18pm

Will we get patch note when the reset drops will fade ?

Monday, July 30th 2018, 11:31am

So we have this patch for around 6days now and still no patch notes and maze ratings are still the same for so long lol. No idea what the fk you people are doing xD

Wednesday, August 1st 2018, 10:56am

ironist

Trainee

Is it really hard to find someone to translate russian into english in a company like mail.ru/my.com? I really don't get it.
Rave

Thursday, August 2nd 2018, 10:15am

CMON, where is a CM to give us info regarding patch notes and maze ratings???????????????????????????????????

Thursday, August 2nd 2018, 12:29pm

So we have this patch for around 6days now and still no patch notes and maze ratings are still the same for so long lol. No idea what the fk you people are doing xD

The translations for the patch notes are still in progress. Please be patient :)

Thursday, August 2nd 2018, 1:50pm

And what about maze ratings? mazes were reset when we got 9.0.1, yet the ratings never changed or changes for a long time now...

Friday, August 3rd 2018, 1:04pm

I've submitted a ticket, lets see who reply's first.

Wednesday, August 8th 2018, 11:35pm

I came for the patch notes. I'm disappoint. Since when does anyone release a patch without patch notes?

Thursday, August 9th 2018, 12:11pm

I came for the patch notes. I'm disappoint. Since when does anyone release a patch without patch notes?
Hi mskita, we are still preparing the patch notes. Thank you very much for your understanding.

Friday, August 10th 2018, 11:45am

Hi mskita, we are still preparing the patch notes. Thank you very much for your understanding.

Don't bother anymore :D it's been almost 3 weeks since the patch

Rate this thread