Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

27. 07. 2018, 06:52

Warrior dps build in 9.1

Hi, I've created a build for my dps warrior, it looks like this
https://alloder.pro/calc#w$vghs3j00pg80o0617oq143o7sljr260s80u0s080020c080020chp0u303000000::13yby9
but I think I could mess up with it a little bit. Tell me please if my build is ok and tell me what should I change to make it more effective. Thanks :D

27. 07. 2018, 12:55

khualeppi

Débutant

• Envoyer un message privé

I would go full physical like this

https://alloder.pro/calc#w$rgof3j00pg8003607ou1c3o1s7jv2e0s80u0s08002040800000ht0e003000000::13ydj3

it should hae the most damage and jagged slice is really important too. I didn't play warra fter the hotfixes in 9.1 if there were any even for warr, but it was full phys like this. Only use jagged slice after 3 fracture stacks
Tramp used to be good when you could combo it with vicious spin but they reduced vicious spin combat advantage gain so you cant get enough from spin to use tramp so I didnt use it.

19. 08. 2018, 11:36

I played some weird tanky dps pve build some time ago but cant seem to find it anymore. It worked better than pure dps because of the massive survivability. Does something similar still exist and if yes, how does it look like and work?

20. 08. 2018, 03:28

dragagon

Non enregistré

Hi, I've created a build for my dps warrior, it looks like this
https://alloder.pro/calc#w$vghs3j00pg80o0617oq143o7sljr260s80u0s080020c080020chp0u303000000::13yby9
but I think I could mess up with it a little bit. Tell me please if my build is ok and tell me what should I change to make it more effective. Thanks :D

Took a quick look at your build and I'm not keen anymore about the spinning. it used to be good, I understand why you take it, but I really don't trust it anymore dpswise. As Khualeppi mentioned, CA gain is nerfed so hard too that it's very useless to my opinion.
You definitly need the brutality rubies you have skipped.
Jagged slice rubies are also recommended since they are really good now. Jagged's dmg has been buffed strongly.
Fracture stacks now only extend jagged slice duration, not increase it's dmg output.
The extra turtle rubies + the ruby that your turtle spreads to party is also recommended. Surviving > DPS'ing!

Then considering TP's, I'd skip all Rapid Blows, pump jagged slice to r3, Drop spin at all and take Adrenaline Rush instead to be able to whitstand more dmg. Practice s4's on when to pop your shields, even if it doesn't oneshot you. Making it a habit to pop dmg reductions will greatly enhance your gameplay, and it won't go unnoticed!
Berserker r2 is more than enough, r2 only gives cc immunity which is useless for PVE DPS, but it's good to have the reduced cd, but this should be your last priority since the cost of this is 6 TP's.
This is the build I'd recommend.
The cowardice rubies are to enchance cc effects that your party members would do, not forgetting your awesome 5s kd - Kick and 5s Fear from Headbutt, which are very good for heroics.
True that your only aoe is tramp, but your single dmg makes more than up for it.
Stats I recommend:
Offensive:
300 crit dmg, 300 DA, I'd recommend using MBR addon to set your base stats, but it should be smh like 50 prof, 90 bruta, all rest deter as a baseline if u wouldn't use the addon.
Defensive:
250 caution, 200 concentration, all rest into vitality.

Regarding this build, I'd say it might be worth it if you have enough stat points. but if you are limited, the dmg gain wil be way higher by going split thanks to rubies than the dmg gain u get by going 250 phys and then have enf stats to catch up on the dmg u lost out on going split.

I played some weird tanky dps pve build some time ago but cant seem to find it anymore. It worked better than pure dps because of the massive survivability. Does something similar still exist and if yes, how does it look like and work?

I was playing this too for a while, this build should do the trick.
You'd have massive aoe dmg thanks to tramp, following up by spamming fractures 3x, then back to tramp and repeat. With damage reductions in between and respite/deliverance when needed.
This is so OP since respite doesn't use any energy at all :o
Harpoon pulls all mobs together, followed by a leap to apply vulnerability to boost your parties' aoe dmg.
Stats I recommend:
Offensive:
300 crit dmg, 230 ish swiftness, rest into determination (aoeeeee) (some prof wouldn't hurt but I cannot tell you exactly how much).
Defensive:
250 caution, 250 surviva, rest into vitality. I tried concentration, I don't think it's good, and they are wasted stats on bossfights.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "dragagon" (20.08.2018, 03:36)

Noter cette discussion