Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Lisad

Profi

• »Lisad« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Magic tricks

• Nachricht senden

Blood Tournament!

Friends!

Preparations for the Blood Tournament have begun in Sarnaut! It's a championship in which groups of three fighters will come face to face in absolutely equal conditions. You can see it on the counter on the main page of the game and in a a special section in the game.

The amount of goals in the client is multiplied by 100. The correct amount is displayed on the site. It will appear in the client with the closest update.

Perform assignments, receive awards and take part in the formation of the prize fund, which will be divided among the winners.
Regards,
Allods Online Administration

ironist

Schüler

Beruf: Professional Procrastinator

• Nachricht senden

Is receiving rewards by completing quests also valid on P2P server?
Rave

bought a ticket, but still tells me to buy a ticket after it?

dragagon

unregistriert

I keep getting the "log in" pop up after clicking buy. So I am unable to buy it.

It'd be cool if you let f2p people buy tickets through Blue Crystals in game just like the collector's edition
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Lisad

Profi

• »Lisad« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Magic tricks

• Nachricht senden

Regarding the items being sold in the Web Shop , here's the description of what they are for:

• Blood Tournament Ticket - Gives the opportunity participate in the Blood Tournament and opens access to the quests.
  • Blood Tournament Booster: Pass quest - Allows to instantly complete one of the tasks of the Blood Tournament.
  • Blood Tournament Booster: Compendium Points (500 points) - Allows to increase the level of the Blood Tournament by 500 points.
Regards,
Allods Online Administration