You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 12:12am

Jinxed

Intermediate

• "Jinxed" started this thread

I am coming back to P2P

Due to the fact that Allods was getting boring I went to wildstar. But I am coming back, due to the new race I am exited about I will be on the empire side as always. I know the PoP of P2P is bad but I would much rather pay 15 dollars then 500 to 1000 just to get to a point of pvp status. I know AM as quit though I am sure some still play. I play wildstar with ASC atm but I still enjoy the content of allods it was the game I enjoyed playing the most after I left WoW. Allods is a great game its just not many see it, If we got an allods trailer on T.V. I am sure we would get more people. Well ok see those that are left soon. :)
Jinxed-level 60

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 5:11am

Jinxed

Intermediate

Also seems since AM is gone P2P is going to need a top guild to bring others in looks like alliance will have to step up for league and empire will need a top guild as well.
Jinxed-level 60

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 7:56am

sofawolf

Beginner

I don't want to discourage you, but it is a long way to go until the new class will be implemented. What was published by Oracle were just drawings, how they may will look like. I personally think you won't see them until 6.0, which according to the previous schedules will hit us in spring next year. Or even later. We have no real clue, well I don't have, how far the developement is. But since it is a major change it might just come with the spring update, which usually was the major one. The fall update mostly were just some minor changes to keep us busy until the bigger changes.
Maybe I am just a bit pessimistic and we'll see them in the fall-update.
Nevertheless you should stay on p2p, I myself saw myself forced to quit. But they need people and it still is great!
Best regards
sofawolf

Edit: as it seems the changes are planned for Fall 2014 http://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=4301 .
Thanks for Oracle for the information (in the Thread "the priders are coming")
-sofawolf
~Estrella, Summoner, Empire (P2P)~ a.D.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "sofawolf" (May 8th 2014, 9:33am)

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 8:39am

Jinxed

Intermediate

I will never leave P2P cuz its cheaper and you need more skill in P2P for pvp. F2P is a joke if you need to spend so much money to even stand a changes whats the point, I do respect those that have not used money to get where they are such as Onor and many others gratz but P2P is my server :)
Jinxed-level 60

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 9:29am

sofawolf

Beginner

Exactly the reasons why p2p-server is so great. It is just too bad that so few people seem to understand. The few months I spent on the p2p Server were better than the years I spent on f2p server. It was fair, people get the fruits from what they seeded and you still stand a chance when you play rather casual.
Also the price thing... Getting sick when I think of the money I spent on f2p, to achieve things I didn't really need.
~Estrella, Summoner, Empire (P2P)~ a.D.

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 9:37am

Jinxed, Imperial side, Corrupt guild IS the top guild.

We have a new leadership with new members, we are growing everyday we have full domi raids, and we are clearing Dead City more often.

Soon to start Teps. We are active in AS, AR, Eth farm, Domi pvp, we are trying to make skirms pop as most as we can.

We do Refractor raids. and we have a small group starting Blue Astrals and etc soon.

We have a 20 ish core of lvl 60 ppl active on a daily base, and a even larger group casually leveling.

If u are imp feel free to whisper me for a inv.

If u are lig, fee free to give us a good fight :D

Anyways hope more and more ppl wil join this server.

We ARE growing. We ARE making progess. Its just hard with a low pop.

But we WILL do it.

Gz Nosferatu

Raid leader and Senior Officer, Corrupt.

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 9:46am

Blesnar

Trainee

We have a new leadership with new members, we are growing everyday we have full domi raids, and we are clearing Dead City more often.

Soon to start Teps. We are active in AS, AR, Eth farm, Domi pvp, we are trying to make skirms pop as most as we can.

We do Refractor raids. and we have a small group starting Blue Astrals and etc soon.

We have a 20 ish core of lvl 60 ppl active on a daily base, and a even larger group casually leveling.

But we WILL do it.

Gz Nosferatu

ye Jinx!! join me and my friends! :D would love to help you as i did before and will do more in the future! :) :thumbup: :thumbsup:

The wounds will heal but Broken bones stay marked forever!!

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 9:48am

We do Refractor raids. and we have a small group starting Blue Astrals and etc soon. Bloodraven and Tequila are duoing s11 like the gods they are already.

But we WILL do it.

Gz Nosferatu

Fixed that for you. :D
For glory.

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 9:51am

We do Refractor raids. and we have a small group starting Blue Astrals and etc soon. Bloodraven and Tequila are duoing s11 like the gods they are already. And like to take Nosferatu cuz he is OP sexy and shizz

But we WILL do it.

Gz Nosferatu

Fixed that for you. :D

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 12:46pm

Jinxed

Intermediate

well I am level 53 still leveling, I take it Asgard is dead and corrupt is the only guild on empire right now? I plan to go mage when the new race comes out cant wait to play one if they can be mages.

Also if asgard merged into corrupt I am shocked that you all would stay in corrupt when theres 2 empty guilds that are almost level 30 just sitting empty? Bloodreaven has one.
Jinxed-level 60

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Jinxed" (May 8th 2014, 12:55pm)