You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 2:13am

Issue concerning Psionists

This is what the new Mental twin does. Port u into ditches, off the ledges of maps or ports you into a group of mobs. So how about changing it and either let it port us in a fixed direction or let us chose where to drop the twin or where we want to be ported or something.
Shawnn has attached the following image:
  • Allods_140508_120352.jpg

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 2:31am

better thing would be we choose where we want to be ported and then the twin will b in our place because i remember before when we choose where to put the twin people put them in holes or some weird spots then kill their enemy but if you do that if you choose where you are ported then you wont have sight of view to hit anything and your twin wont b porting u into fked up situations

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 2:45am

i fell off the allod serveral times now, this post above me confirms its not only me

not long ago, it was not possbile to fall off the allod, you could get teleported to the edge of it maximum

... fix pls!

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 10:41am

Hi

Looks more like a bug to me..

please send in a bug report http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/6/ including any screenshots and details that you can.

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 10:44am

Lyrrea

Beginner

Hi

Looks more like a bug to me..

please send in a bug report http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/6/ including any screenshots and details that you can.

-Wraith

I don't think so. The spell is meant to port the Psi X yards in a random direction - Unfortunately this can sometimes cause the Psi to be put in ditches, ported just off an allod or even into another group of Mobs... Which can be quite inconvenient

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 10:54am

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 11:24am

I have asked the people above me for clarification on that ^^ (but I'll have to wait until after the maintenance for an answer it seams)

To me if it results in people getting stuck in ditches then it should be an unintended side effect. (or have I misunderstood the above posts?)
getting ported to another mob would be bad luck though, and part of the risk in using it.

Edit:
the people I have contact with are not that familiar with the Psionists class, they'll talk to the designers on Monday (its a bank holiday there this Friday) about it, and find out whether it is intended to be like that, or if it is indeed a bug.
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Wraith02" (May 9th 2014, 12:50pm)

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 1:22pm

stepas123

Beginner

If u have the ruby, time loop might be a life saver :)

Rate this thread