You are not logged in.

Saturday, May 31st 2014, 11:02am

This guide won?
dafuq
No offence but you dont skill the rubis for your most efficient dmg skill? only know the german translation "Tobende Kilnge"
Multiple stat rubis are left out?
4 songs? you can max use 3 (with a freaking cd of 30 min --> really effective)

verry INEFFICIENT guide. should not be used.
now LET THE FLAMING BEGIN

Saturday, May 31st 2014, 1:45pm

First, you are on the FR part of the forum, so please, have respect to use french language.
Then, i'm sure you can write a critique without being so rude.

Make an effort or you're not welcome here.

Thanking you in advance,Hylde.

Quoted

Premièrement, vous êtes sur la partie FR du forum, ayez donc le respect, s'il vous plait d'utiliser la langue française.
De plus, je suis sûre que vous pouvez écrire une critique sans être aussi impoli.

Faites un effort ou vous n'êtes pas le bienvenue ici.

En vous remerciant, Hylde.
[Modérateur Allods Online FR]

Actu Allods online:

Sunday, June 1st 2014, 4:54pm

Ok now I completely understand you. :)
Pimp my Builds are not supposed to help (or in this case not help) ALL communities but only the winners community (therefore only french comments are allowed in this case), thus leaving the german turkish and english community ,who may need help with their classes aswell, completely, well how do I put this dellicatelly, FOOLED!

And now the same statement without the sarcasm:
Since we are a international community I dont think writing english replies to the international pmb´s is wrong.

kind regards your french lover :)
guess thats my second warning Hylde isnt it?

Sunday, June 1st 2014, 6:43pm

Pimp my build is not just an event to help new players, it's a moment of shared enjoyment to all.
You can disapprove a PMB and give your opinion without being stupid and nasty but with a debate may be...

And yes, this is an international event and here it's a FR part of the forum, so you can waiting for the translation of winners PMB to give your opinion in english if french is impossible for you.

Anyway, the problem are not your english but your attitude. I suggest you to change it in these places.

Moderator Hylde.

Reminder: http://en.allods.com/game/forum-rules/code-conduct

Quoted

Pimp my build n'est pas seulement un événement pour aider les nouveaux joueurs, c'est un moment de plaisir partagé entre tous.
Vous pouvez désapprouver un PMB et donnez votre avis sans être stupide et méchant mais en débattant peut être...

Et oui: il s'agit d'un événement international. Ici c'est une partie française du forum, vous pouvez donc attendre la traduction de gagnants PMB afin de donner votre avis en anglais si le français est impossible pour vous.

En définitive, le problème n'est pas l'utilisation de l'anglais mais votre attitude. Je vous recommande de l'améliorer en ces lieux.

Modératrice Hylde

Rappel: http://fr.allods.com/game/forum-rules/code-conduct
[Modérateur Allods Online FR]

Actu Allods online:

Rate this thread