You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 31st 2018, 11:55am

Questions Warden Dps/Heal (PvP)

Hello,

im just curious what dps aspect you would recommend for pvp and pve? I tried Support which plays okay for me, but it seems to lack dmg. Now im currently trying out the assault aspect and im doing way more dmg, but i'm also taking much more dmg, which makes it kinda hard in pvp. Because doing more dmg doens't work if im dead in a few seconds. For my second build im using heal aspect.

So what do you think works best currently? And what stats should i focus for the different aspects? Besides crit dmg for support, is it still a thing for assault?

Tuesday, July 31st 2018, 3:37pm

There's no one single PvP there. If you do skirmishes, you would normally go as assault or heal. If you go JC you'll go as suppt.

In 3v3, 6v6 or domi warden is only needed as a healer.