You are not logged in.

Friday, August 3rd 2018, 6:51pm

Purification spell

Hello fellow wardens,

I want to ask you a question about wardens purification spell. I'm writing this because i feel like this spell doesn't work at all. It doesn't matter if i fight some normal mobs on maps, mobs on allods or even bosses from observatory, it doesn't dispel anything, so what's the point of this spell? Don't know if this works in pvp, i guess not. Awaiting your response on this case, thanks in advance for the answers.

EDIT1: Just noticed that this skill finally came in handy while doing quests on private allod.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "domi5500" (Aug 4th 2018, 12:04am)

Saturday, August 4th 2018, 1:13am

dragagon

Unregistered

Okay I want to clarify this to everyone playing this awesome game because everyone seems to mess this up.

Dispell is NOT Puri.

Dispell: Removes POSITIVE effect from ENEMY.

Puri: Removes NEGATIVE effect from ALLY.

Purification removes dot's, debuffs, etc from you or your allies that you target. Not everything can be purified tho! Just try on every debuff and dot you see and you'll learn what to puri and you'll be the best healer in town.
Not kidding tho some ppl don't value purifying dots or debuffs, learn it! <3

Saturday, August 4th 2018, 9:14am

Just to clarify, i've read the description of this spell while posting that and it said "dispel" so i just rewrote that. It would be really helpful if the devs would include something like a list of neg effects it can puri, because if i recall correctly people rather don't want to wipe in an allod every now and then when i try to puri something :D But still thank you for the answer :thumbsup:

Sunday, August 5th 2018, 9:00pm

dragagon

Unregistered

Putting your party UI into raid, helps a lot too. Because it shows all possible debuffs/DOTs u can puri.

U can find it on esc > interface > always use raid interface.

Rate this thread