You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 10:29am

[PMB] Paladin (holy tank and dps build) - Chogister

NEWS
In new patch, with lvl 60 comes new stats, too.

Paladin's damage is not changed very much.
His anathema and interdiction deal 50% less damage. :(

New stats:

ATTACK STATS:

-Proficiency: increases your damage - good for PvP and PvE ( tank and dps )
-Brutality: increases your damage when target loses health - good for PvP and PvE ( tank and dps but I dont have it on tank )
-Determination: increases your damage when other enemies deal you damage - good for tank only
-Anger: now wound complexity builds up over time, rather than immediately at the start of combat. - for PvP only

DEFENSIVE STATS:

-Vitality: increses your hit points ( health ) - for tank only
-Bloodlust: heal you for xx damage and healing you deal - for PvP, you not need it in PvE if you have good healer
-Willpower: For every second under control effects you receive x% resistance. When that reaches 100% you will receive immunity to control effects for y seconds. - for PvP only
-Tenacity: Reduces the speed that you receive wound complexity. Allows you to receive 10*x% more damage where, x is the amount in the stat, before you receive a drop of wounds. - for tank only

BUILDS:

HOLY TANK BUILD

DPS PVE BUILD

ROTATIONS:

TANK SPELLS AND ROTATIONS:
first page

second page

DPS SPELLS AND ROTATIONS

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 1:59pm

The physical DPS build is fine but there are some stuff that might need some modification IMO and it is as follows:
1-If I were you I'd pick the 3 righteous rage CDR rubies in retribution grid as this skill gives paladins a great surge of energy which enables them to do their max potential of DPS so having it at lower CD is always welcome and kinda necessary.
2-Autodaf is more PVP oriented so for a PVE DPS I wouldn't recommend prioritizing it specially when its about physical DPS PVE paladin.
3-Overcome rank 3 isn't as much useful as rank 1 deliverance +rank 2 tenacity and you can calculate it yourself.The more barrier managing skills the better since physical DPS paladins don't have barrier skills' CDR rubies and take in much damage.
4-Ferocity aura makes you more useful for the party by adding an additional aura assuming you have no warrior in party or that your warrior is your tank.Yes it makes your defense far less but if you're attentive to your barriers and evade most annoying AOE s etc,you should be okay.Don't forget its 15% more damage and damage affects the heal gained from blood lust so if you have good blood lust it will make up well for the loss in the armor from the aura specially if you do energy buff more often+using Alchemy energy pot :D
5-I wouldn't take cannon of light boost rubies as a priority for physical DPS paladin since Physical DPS paladins rely more on energy and specially you didn't take even r1 immobilize though this patch is far more than interdiction +less CD+the slow affects some mobs (which makes it better for boss fights etc)
6- you took a second stamina ruby and yet didn't take deliverance nor r2 tenacity and preferred r3 overcome which has like 10 sec CD and the difference between r2 and r3 isn't worth it specially for physical DPS paladin but anyway its up to you..If I were you I'd take 3rd barrier ruby instead of this stamina ruby though it won't a boost to DPS either and the best choice instead of this stamina ruby would be the brutality ruby( the dark green pot ruby in crusader blow grid)for most DPS outcome.
These are just some logical ideas that might help and good luck!
Hilver level 60 Kanian great skald.

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 6:55pm

Hello Chogister,

No external links, everything needs to be posted directly on here.
Images are ok (as long as they are posted directly on here), but if you win, you will be asked to provide the text so it can be translated.

http://fr.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=2585

I suggest you to post you image in the first message if you can, or after my message if there is too much caracters :).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (May 8th 2014, 7:30pm)