You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, August 5th 2018, 12:54am

Azir

Intermediate

• "Azir" started this thread

New Review!!

MMObyte made a review on Allods: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vek-CWRlkAI :thumbsup: Check it out. Was not a super good Review but made some good points. They were playing on the new old server that gives you lots of stuff for free lol So makes sense when they said that there's not many people there.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Azir" (Aug 5th 2018, 12:59am)

Sunday, August 5th 2018, 8:57pm

dragagon

Unregistered

oh the channel doing mobile mmo reviews XD

yea makes sense

Sunday, August 5th 2018, 9:40pm

Quoted

oh the channel doing mobile mmo reviews XD

yea makes sense

Her argument about popularion is low compare to another mobile mmorpg
Her argument about management is bad
Her argument about free stuff for new ppl mean bad about game

And noticed it as person not plaing much this game ?

Plaing more, she culd notice more problems like not friendly cashshop price or none GM exist in game or wrong translated/writed rubys/ no Patchnot info over 7days after update, long time to join bg during day, get oneshoted in pvp, 0fk events by GM in game, 0 events in forum science long time,
Thay made shared bg/arena also decrested from 4pt to 2pt cuz lack of ppl (same raids)....

Also she plaid Engineer Class with :

And fast noticed, this class have not balanced aoe dmg (too low) and demonologit too big ....

Quoted

yea makes sense

This post has been edited 8 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Aug 5th 2018, 10:12pm)

Monday, December 26th 2022, 7:27pm

This is a very detailed and interesting review, Azir! I read it with great pleasure. But, of course, it is very difficult to create such content. And in this case, it is better to seek help from assignment writing help service with which I have been working for more than a year. Every time I order an essay or an educational article, I am sure that the result will be amazing. After all, only experienced writers and editors work in the team, who will do everything right.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Semmyboy" (Jan 2nd 2023, 2:54pm)